Aashna05 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Eisha is just of 19 (Born on December 24,1998)

Cr- Wikipedia

Still cannot believe it:))

Her acting is so good.
I thought she is of 21-22 something but never ever thought that she may be of just 19😳

Hats off to her and her acting⭐️.

A Big Star is in the making!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
She is gud actress wid great screen presence and this is her third show n each different from other
She is lucky in getting diff projects too
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah She was 17 in IKRS,i also wondered when i saw her DOB at that time that she looked suitable for Mishal Raheja(34),She looked so beautiful in that show also.I think she also won  the title "Mrs.Madyapradesh"  in beauty peagents contestant in 2015. Edited by ...Nihara... - 6 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Yeah She was 17 in IKRS,i also wondered when i saw her DOB at that time that she looked suitable for Mishal Raheja(34),She looked so beautiful in that show also.I think she also won  the title "Miss.Madyapradesh"  in beauty peagents contestant in 2015.

Yupp she won Miss Teen Madhya Pradesh in 2015:)

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woah thats shocking !
I thought she is in her early twenties !
She is talented !
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did you watch her in Ek Tha Raja ? My gosh she was amazing with Sarrtaj Gil.
She definitely is a star in the making and absolutely gorgeous!!
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Did you watch her in Ek Tha Raja ? My gosh she was amazing with Sarrtaj Gil.
She definitely is a star in the making and absolutely gorgeous!!

No This is my first serial of her<3
& yeah She is absolutely gorgeous!!⭐️
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Woah thats shocking !
I thought she is in her early twenties !
She is talented !

My reaction was same😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes. I was shocked when I wrote my first post about her in Ishq Ka Rang Safed forum. she played a side character in a Baron Sobti movie which didn't release , and maybe it won't release. 
She was amazing in IKRS..but loved her more in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani where she showed more of chemistry with Sartaj Gill. they had many hot scenes there .☺️
Eisha proved herself at early age ..and I don't wonder, coz I used to watch Indian movies in 90s. most of actresses were in their teens when they started acting. late  Divya Baharti passed away at 19 after doing about 30 movies!
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. I was shocked when I wrote my first post about her in Ishq Ka Rang Safed forum. she played a side character in a Baron Sobti movie which didn't release , and maybe it won't release. 

She was amazing in IKRS..but loved her more in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani where she showed more of chemistry with Sartaj Gill. they had many hot scenes there .☺️
Eisha proved herself at early age ..and I don't wonder, coz I used to watch Indian movies in 90s. most of actresses were in their teens when they started acting. late  Divya Baharti passed away at 19 after doing about 30 movies!

Didn't knew much about 90's actresses because I have not see there movies😳
I usually don't watch movies be it Indian or foreign😳

She has proved herself  at such a early age and has made a place for herself in this huge TV industry⭐️