wasim aka zoya's father actually helped yash

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
i was thinking wasim was actually helping yash in his busines 4 his daughter sake as he knew yash is not capable of doing business, infact mosoorie house is also gifted by wasim but no one knows about it.
i feel wasim can never kill yash coz he still luv his daughter but he know yash was not worthy 4 his daughter 4 some gud reason i guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good point of view 😛
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same too. He may have been giving Yash money for Zoya's sake and it may have been bothering Yash's ego. So, he may have taken money from Pooja to either pay him back or to stop taking money from Wasim.
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also think same..Wasim would have helped yash but he does not want Zoya to know about it..he had burned zosh related documents..might b those documents are of company's share which he holds
manny136 thumbnail
why would he help yash but then keep on taunting zoya about yashs truth there is more to the story maybe he was the reason yash's company was bankrupt??
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wasim was somewhere involved in the business without Zoya's knowledge or he knew something about it. Maybe he knew beforehand that the business was going bankrupt and hence, the taunts.