Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
He was frustrated on her and left the bed and room both. This happens third time in this week when he tried to get intimate but she doesn't show any enthusiasm towards their love making. She was tired and Ill.

He went downstairs and sat on couch of main hall. Allowing his fingers to go through his messy hairs and made them more messy. "What's wrong with her? Couldn't believe she is the same Geet whom I got married 7 years ago." He said in frustrated voice and laid on couch. Remembering their old lived filled days.

Next morning he got up and went to the room. She was awake but as usual dull and tired. Bags of her eyes showed she lacking sleep too. He just don't get what's wrong going with her.

"I will arrange breakfast for you." She said in flat voice and went out. She was cooking but it spoiled as she forgot to turned off the gas. Whole food burned.

"Mumma where is our tiffin? " Both kids were looking at her for their food but now it was burned.

"Sorry. But it was burned." She gave them money and told them to eat from school canteen.

Due to lack of sleep her concentration power was affected badly. It's not about food. She was lacking in every field. Loosing intrest in everything. Not able to concentrate on any work.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you do a single work properly?" He came and scold her but she didn't gave a back. She listened his scolds silently.

This become routine of them. Mistakes and scolds now a part of their life. He forgot when he saw her smiling last. No energy. No enthusiasm.

"I am sorry." She said and sat as her legs wobbling.

He was just pissed off and left as he was getting late for his meeting.

She was silently moved up to their room. Laid on bed. Don't feel like doing anything. Whole day passed and she didn't ate anything. Somehow managed to got up and cooked for his children and husband, with the help of servants. All get together on dining table but again she ate very less.

She stood up and he stopped her. "Geet what is this? You again left in mid without eating properly." He told her to finish her food but no use. She just left and he feeds both kids.

Geet was getting dull and weak day by day. Her skin loosing all glow which she had before. She become skinny and invite wrinkles too.

Gradually he start giving up and decided to divorce her. As his all tries go in vain. "Get ready divorce papers as soon as possible." He command to his lawyer.

Within two days he handed him the papers of divorce. Just need a sign of both. He make up his mind for this. But when he reached home and found her unconscious,his heart bleeds. He forgot about the papers and took her to doctor. 

They admit her for a day and gave discharge next evening. He brought her back to their home. She was feeling weak so he carried her to their room and made her laid on bed.

He took care of her. In night he laid next to her and took her in his arms. She slept on his chest and he remembered the day when they first met. Geet was a beautiful woman for whom any one can fall. But she choose him among all. How could he just left her in mid. He changed his decision and thought to give this marriage a chance.

Next day when she wakes up, she found him with a tray carrying tea and some snacks. She was staring him in surprise. He help her in sitting and kissed on her forehead.

"Good morning love." He wished her softly and put the string behind her ears.

"Ye sab...?" She was actually surprised.

"He kissed her again. "This tea is for you with your favourite snacks." He said with a smile. No rage no complaints was reflecting through his behavior. She wants to believe. He handed mug in her hands and sat next to her with his coffee mug. He encircled her waist from another free hand and kissed on her neck softly. Giving her back a support.

After ages she enjoyed their morning. She allowed herself to take a support of him and he too welcome his wife's little weight.

"Like it?" He asked and she nodded. He kissed on her head and stroked her back softly.

Now this become routine. He daily serve her in morning. Sat with her and shower with his soft kisses. 

After coming home he took her for a walk in their back garden where they talk. Now she don't seemed him a stranger. He made her opening. Assured her that he was interested in her thoughts. Her likes and dislikes. The person who become stranger to him again become his old Geet.

Now matter how much busy he was, he put her needs before anything else. She gained her confidence back. She start sharing. Telling him what she needs. Her dead voice now start chiming in his house again.

He took her for outing and parties once again which she leave after their kids born. She left and he never compelled. But now he would make sure she will come with him. He stop making fun of her. Praise her before world. Told his friends and even her how much special she is for him.

The missing glint of her eyes was back. She start smiling again. Her weight turned normal. She looks healthy than before.

Her focus was clear and she again joined him in his office which she left.

"Here is your cabin Geet. As per your choice. But you can change if you want. I just want to see you happy." He whispered in her ears and she grinned.

"No it's perfect." She replied with a smile.

"Really you like it?" He asked to confirm and she nodded.

He kissed on her cheek and left. She sat on her chair and start working. Whole staff was happy to see her again. She was back. 

He saw her working with same enthusiasm and smiled. "This is my Geet." He said mildly to himself.

Now she don't feel tired. Sleep properly. Eat properly and do all the work without getting tired. Her dullness leaves her.

He was sat on the bed and busy in checking some documents. She came after their kids sleep. Geet slipped to him and encircled his arm. He smiled and kissed on her forehead.

"Wanna sleep?" He asked her and she nodded no. Geet put his file aside and Peck on his lips.

He kissed her back softly and then both went on with the flow. It was like after ages they made love. 

Her breaths were halted. He took her in his embrace and kissed numerous time to made her relax. She rested her on his chest and encircled his waist. Geet tilted her head to glance his face. "I am sorry. I trouble you a lot. Still you don't give up. But I don't know what happened to me. I was start hating every thing. I am sorry." She apologized and her warm tears was a proof how much guilty she felt for neglecting him and their kids.

He wiped off her tears and kissed on both eyes. "It's not you Geet. It's me who lacking in our marriage. You are always Perfect for me. It's me who forgot that you are a human being too who needs love and care. I forgot that you too have some wishes which you always suppressed for our happiness. You put all of us before you and in this you start killing yourself. It was all my mistake. But thank God I got back my Geet again. Like before. Bubbly and special." His voice was hoarse. He raised to her and kissed again.

"I love you Maan. Keep loving me like this always." She held his hand and kissed on it.

"I love you too jaan." He said and both kissed again before their next session...

"She was never at fault. But I never bother to care for her. She become our need but we forgot to care about her needs. I learned from our experience that my work is important but she is most important. Essential part of me. Without whom I am nothing and she deserves a every bit of happiness. And for that I will make sure her needs get full fill on time. Little care and affection brought her back to me. I am lucky that I got my alarm on time before I lose her for forever..." He thought while stroking her bare back. She was sleeping on him and he was happy seeing her content...

EVERYONE NEEDS LITTLE LOVE, CARE AND AFFECTION...
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the new os 😊 👏 😃
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful written
I have no words right now to say anything
I am just crying 😭
You had put all the emotions so nicely that I can imagaine what Geet is going through
I hope that every girl who is going through all this get a person who take care of her
Sorry this is just my views, it's not a comment
Once I get stable will give you a long comment
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story with a social message too
Men need to understand the importance of their better halves and take care of them
AMglad he was able to understand it before it was too late
Nive one
Endgame thumbnail
it's beautiful
how perfectly you shown his mistake then his love for her
geet is back again
ja1970 thumbnail
Nice update. Caring for your spouse keeps relationship in tact which was proved in the update where Geet was hating everything where she was taken for granted .
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great story you know 😭 But yeh toh ek story hai , sad...in reality aisa nahi hota ...if you are a woman you have to sacrifices for others 😡 duty k naam pe band bajatI hai yeh society 😡 woman's have no wishes,no dreams it's just showing... after marriage you have to take care of your children's your in-laws your husband kitni bhi bimar ho koi pharak he nahi padta kisiko ,chahe marr he kyu na jao ,bachpan se he toh yehi sikhate hai sab jab shadi hogi toh sasural mein kya karna chahiye aur kya nahi 😡 ...aaahhh I'm not turned emotional but angry kyunki iss society mein importance sirf men's ko he milti hai chahe ladkiyaan kitna bhi achha kar le akhir rehti hai woh ladkiyaan he hai na...aur sab Maan jaise thodi na hote hai 😭
Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story. Very nice concept. It has a very beautiful message that Man need to understand the importance of their better halves other than work and take care of them, love them, and cherish their moments. Also Maan was able to understand it before it was too late. And loved the story very much...
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
It's nice.maan wants geet fully.but geet is tired for doing all marriage works.as maan made her a typical wife which she not liked at all.when maan started taking care of her,she become like before.its called marital life