Will ADI trap Zoya in his luv web ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As one of my forum frnd suggested that ADI may want have short term relationship with Zoya in order 2 get back 2 Yash , thou it's silly but ADI is seeing Zoya's luv & faith 4 Yash , even recently he got 2 know that Pooja shared her moments with ADI with Yash , like she gave his money 2 Yash , she made many painting 4 Yash . I feel ADI is 2 desperate to bring Zoya out of her delusional world , he may want steal d moments of Yash & Zoya by coming close 2 Zoya but he will fail as Zoya is a tough nut 2 crack , will not give in 2 him , with making him wonder what's so great in Yash that Zoya is not giving in 2 him.
Maybe whole trapping Zoya in his luv web , he himself get trapped i mean actually fall 4 Zoya.. his main aim is 2 destroy everything of Yash be it Zoya's luv . His last scene with his Pooja's mother he told he got a new mission , now Pooja don't bother him much .he was looking so determined , if he only want 2 destroy yash's business then it was already happening company is bankrupt , investors r not interested 2 run d company . So there should be a reason of him saving d company.

ADI is unpredictable uska koi Bharosa nhi hai.

ADI says na he always treat d person same way , d person treats him,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No i don't think so.specially when adi hate cheaters
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope not .. I hope not... Please please.. His wife has just died.. He hates cheaters.. and he is already being harsh to Zoya.. ab yeh trapping nahi.. :(
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ADI is unpredictable vo kuch bhi kar Sakta hai.
982283 thumbnail
He would be contradicting his own ideals of being against cheating so badly. It make the character look like a complete hypocrite.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As they say "Be careful who u hate. Over time u may turn into him"

I hope adi doesnt become a cheater to get back at cheaters
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As one of my forum frnd suggested that ADI may want have short term relationship with Zoya in order 2 get back 2 Yash , thou it's silly but ADI is seeing Zoya's luv & faith 4 Yash , even recently he got 2 know that Pooja shared her moments with ADI with Yash , like she gave his money 2 Yash , she made many painting 4 Yash . I feel ADI is 2 desperate to bring Zoya out of her delusional world , he may want steal d moments of Yash & Zoya by coming close 2 Zoya but he will fail as Zoya is a tough nut 2 crack , will not give in 2 him , with making him wonder what's so great in Yash that Zoya is not giving in 2 him.
Maybe whole trapping Zoya in his luv web , he himself get trapped i mean actually fall 4 Zoya.. his main aim is 2 destroy everything of Yash be it Zoya's luv . His last scene with his Pooja's mother he told he got a new mission , now Pooja don't bother him much .he was looking so determined , if he only want 2 destroy yash's business then it was already happening company is bankrupt , investors r not interested 2 run d company . So there should be a reason of him saving d company.

ADI is unpredictable uska koi Bharosa nhi hai.

ADI says na he always treat d person same way , d person treats him,
/Quote/

May be he will but then it will be against his own principles... I don't think that he will be that much mean... But we all know he is unpredictable... Let's see Kya hota hai...

[
Edited by FaizaAndalibC - 6 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No, i do not think Adi will do any fale relationship drama...he will just torture Zoya like other love-hate television dramas.
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I m watching this show here and there and frankly speaking not liking adi character so much till now
Hope cv's show better reason for his behaviour where another side Zoya seems practical ..I think he can do anything for showing his anger
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think
Maybe he will try but will get his brains back with time and will realise
The way he is hating Pooja after loving her , I am sure he will love Zoya even more.
Somewhere CVS will play the guilt track too I am sure of that