Why Zoya get scared of ADI ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I had noticed in recent episodes that CVS r showing Zoya getting 2 scared of ADI be it lift scene when he put his hand near Zoya , or in office when he said he is owner of this company. I know ADI is bit bold & Zoya is shy kind of but still why is she getting scarred of ADI , is like he will eat her up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree
I think she is afraid of his anger and rage
And the intensity he emits is something that makes her feel uncomfortable
982283 thumbnail
Adi is unpredictable. He went to her house and started acting wild. He was throwing things and acting crazy. God knows what else he is capable of? I hope he doesn't violate her personal space. That would draw the line between grey and black for me.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it is the atrocious things he says to her. She cannot handle hearing anything about Yash and Adi keeps taunting her about Yash's behavior. She already slapped him once and that did not seem to make any difference. Moreover, he does not respect personal space. I will be weirded out of any strange guy/girl crosses that one arm distance.
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Adi is unpredictable. He went to her house and started acting wild. He was throwing things and acting crazy. God knows what else he is capable of. I hope he doesn't violate her personal space. That would draw the line between grey and black for me.

I don't think so, because before he talked about having an affair he asked and then refused himself by saying he is not interested in Zoya in anyway...
He seems to be not in control with anger... But violation no... He has respect for Ladies... Because after what Pooja has done to him, he has not said a word or vented his anger out on her mother...
But God knows Yeh Banda Kya Kya Kar Sakta Hai...

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeh Banda dekhta hi aise hai ki koi bhi Darr jayega.. lol
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well who wouldn't? He's like a tsunami so even I'd be wary of him if I was Zoya 😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
ADI don't look scary but hot & handsome , his kartoot r unpredictable
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is timid whereas he is furious...so naturally she is scared of him

Plus she is pampered all her life by her family and yash...so she must be scared even if someone shouts at her...
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
i feel very soon zoya will start fainting out of fear after seeing adi or try 2 hide herself from adi