Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

ADI is unpredictable uska kuch Bharosa nhi hai

I completely agree!!! He is extremely unpredictable
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: V4o9

This has to be the strangest interpretation of his actions so far! He does not want a fling at any point with anyone and that is not the reason he is acting out. His wife just died like a week ago and no person who was in love would ever want a fling in that kind of grief!

Why does he want Zo out of her delusions? - He hates Yash and does not want anything good for Yash. Yash still has got Zo's unwavering faith. Adi sees Yash as evil. And when Zo is doing bhajan in Yash's name, why in the world will he be happy about it? He wants everything good about Yash destroyed and that includes the love Zo has for him. Moreover, he did tell on their flight to Mumbai that he was not interested in an affair with her though he had asked sarcastically.

I know it's strange 😆

But as there are many suspenses in this show, as a audience I get chance to come up with theories. It's fun when in a show everything is not crystal clear. We get chance to assume. 😆

Chalo Man liya he's not able to digest the cheating, but who cheated on him? Pooja. Who was married to him? Pooja. Who should have remained loyal to him? Pooja. Then why on earth is he behind Yash? He's acting like Yash was his life partner. Marriage is between 2 parties and it's their duty to work on it. If that marriage is not successful, one of them or both of them are in fault. Third angle has no responsibility.

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for that 😛

cant wait to see adi and zoya's love story to begin
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That would happen but not anytime soon I guess
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

I know it's strange 😆

But as there are many suspenses in this show, as a audience I get chance to come up with theories. It's fun when in a show everything is not crystal clear. We get chance to assume. 😆

Chalo Man liya he's not able to digest the cheating, but who cheated on him? Pooja. Who was married to him? Pooja. Who should have remained loyal to him? Pooja. Then why on earth is he behind Yash? He's acting like Yash was his life partner. Marriage is between 2 parties and it's their duty to work on it. If that marriage is not successful, one of them or both of them are in fault. Thirdangle has no responsibility.

@ BOLD - It is perfectly reasonable for Aditya to hate Yash and want him destroyed. No husband will be okay with having his wife's lover anywhere close to him. Looks like Yash lived/had his business in close proximity too. If you listen to Adi's rant at his mom-in-law at the breakfast table, he wants to hurt Pooja, he wants to do the same thing she did to him, he wants answers but he is outraged that he can't know why she did what she did even though she knew how much he was hurt in the past!

It is reasonable for him to want everything good about Yash (who was a married man and did the same thing that his wife did), destroyed. When he talks about payback about the 5 crores, he knows Zo can't do it and it is not really about the money. He wants to destroy that business the love that Zo has for Yash is something that he knows is pure and something he did not get. So he wants that destroyed as well!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Adi will feel manything for Zoya in future.
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For now it doesn't seems so