Adi will feel sorry 4 zoya

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Right now adi is quite hateful on zoya as he hate d blind trust & luv she had 4 yash , so i guess now he will be hell bent 2 prove yash pooja affair true , this is one of d reason of him joining d office as he himself said very soon darkness is about vanish . The day zoya will get confirmed about d affair, it will shatter her 2 d core & her father Wasim said d day she will learn d truth it u will be alone & Ur trust on luv will be finish. By d time Zoya will learn d affair thing true, ADI will already be over of it or it doesn't effect him much , he may also know that Zoya went against her family 2 be with Yash. I feel ADI will feel sorry 4 Zoya who will shattered , he will be there 4 her. I feel ADI will fall 4 Zoya coz of her dedication 2wards Yash as he craved 4 same kind of luv.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree! Adi knows that zoya is innocent, her blind trust on her husband and unconditional love, it make adi will fall for zoya. In future adi will be best friend and perfect husband for zoya.
Edited by Moonwhite - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope so too. It is going to take few months though and the wait is going to be looong!!
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Adi remains riled up 24X7, to feel something he needs to go on some meds. He can't stop overreacting automatically.
If he feels sorry for Zoya after falling in love or developing soft corner, he won't be doing any favor on anyone.

I think even he wants to start a fling with Zoya to sattle down score with Yash, that could be the reason he is so desperate to make her believe that her husband was a cheater. Otherwise I don't see a reason why is he working so hard to take out Zoya from her delusional life?

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Sorry I didn't get what u mean by start a fling with Zoya ??
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Adi remains riled up 24X7, to feel something he needs to go on some meds. He can't stop overreacting automatically.

If he feels sorry for Zoya after falling in love or developing soft corner, he won't be doing any favor on anyone.

I think even he wants to start a fling with Zoya to sattle down score with Yash, that could be the reason he is so desperate to make her believe that her husband was a cheater. Otherwise I don't see a reason why is he working so hard to take out Zoya from her delusional life?

This has to be the strangest interpretation of his actions so far! He does not want a fling at any point with anyone and that is not the reason he is acting out. His wife just died like a week ago and no person who was in love would ever want a fling in that kind of grief!

Why does he want Zo out of her delusions? - He hates Yash and does not want anything good for Yash. Yash still has got Zo's unwavering faith. Adi sees Yash as evil. And when Zo is doing bhajan in Yash's name, why in the world will he be happy about it? He wants everything good about Yash destroyed and that includes the love Zo has for him. Moreover, he did tell on their flight to Mumbai that he was not interested in an affair with her though he had asked sarcastically.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
ADI is unpredictable uska kuch Bharosa nhi hai
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

This has to be the strangest interpretation of his actions so far! He does not want a fling at any point with anyone and that is not the reason he is acting out. His wife just died like a week ago and no person who was in love would ever want a fling in that kind of grief!

Why does he want Zo out of her delusions? - He hates Yash and does not want anything good for Yash. Yash still has got Zo's unwavering faith. Adi sees Yash as evil. And when Zo is doing bhajan in Yash's name, why in the world will he be happy about it? He wants everything good about Yash destroyed and that includes the love Zo has for him. Moreover, he did tell on their flight to Mumbai that he was not interested in an affair with her though he had asked sarcastically.

More or less, both of them will shatter down after knowing the truth...
So far Aditya does not feel anything right now apart from hatred maybe, because when his mother-in-law said Pooja's name he didn't seem to get affected...
And he seems to be hell-bent on seeking revenge on a dead person Yash by punishing Zoya really... JEEZ that's just being mean...
Why would he want Zoya to hate Yash ??? Why would he care about the enemy's wife seriously ??? He hates Zoya for now...
Can't understand if he going to work for 5 CR. Debt or cat-fight with the enemy's wife...
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
CVs should have given a clear explanation of his hatred towards Zoya.. This is too much of hate without any solid reason just for the sake of it... He does not know Zoya at all so technically he should keep his difference of opinion about her, his dislike towards her for being naive etc. to himself ... Zoya also formed an opinion about him that may be he is a wife beater, torturer without knowing him but she does not keep throwing her tantrums in every scene wherever she sees him... If she does such thing then too may be his hatred will somehow make sense but so far she has done nothing... This desperation for Zoya to see the truth should have had a good reason... Anyone who is in such a huge grief would practically not interfere into other's matter... Everything is good... HC's acting is so so good...He looks scary when angry but this hatred, his inetnsity on which the whole upcoming track is based, if that is not explained convincingly, his character will end up lacking depth.. I believe there should be more natural instances on which his hatred is build rather than these forced ones if hate track is something they have to take the story through...
Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope so to I can't c Zoya sad