Mahi will join hands with adi

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Mahi is interested in d insurance money of d company as she is so sure that zoya cant run this company as adi turning up as co owner infact d real owner of d company will drown d dreams of mahi getting insurance money. Sooner or later mahi will get 2 know about adi owning d company by zoya. Adi & mahi both mission is destruction of d company as mahi also dont want 2 run d company . Adi dont want 5 crores back but he just wang 2 torture zoya & destroy yash's company. So i feel adi & mahi will join hands 2 destroy zoya's efforts 4 saving & restablishing d company. Mahi will any ways enjoy zoya getting tortured by adi or may create more misunderstanding b/w them. Adi may try 2 destroy zoya's efforts but some how zoya get succeed at d end or adi only helps her . I feel it will adi who will show mahi's true colors 2 zoya. Maybe mahi get interested in adi as money matter d most 4 her but adi is not an easy target.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m not getting the fact that zoya is as innocent as adi then why adi wants to take revenge from zoya.i get that she is blindly trusting her husband but if you see it in other scenario what if zoya n yash was main lead n someone actually want to frame yash then her trust is justified.even adi's anger towards everyone is reasonable but hating zoya n plan to distroying her is too much.he is so keen on distroying yash company to take revenge from him then what about pooja why he is not taking revenge from her.
I know my post is not relevant to the topic but all the adi taking revenge from zoya n yash n not from pooja is going above my head
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
ADI can't take revenge from Pooja & Yash directly as they r already dead, so he is taking revenge from Zoya as she is his wife & still living her delusional world , don't consider Yash as cheater , thou ADI has no logic in taking revenge from Zoya.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't insurance for Yash's life? I did not hear business mentioned. As he is dead, Zo is the nominee for the insurance money.
I don't think Adi will partner with Mahi for one main reason - He is torturing Zo to teach her a lesson (actually the truth). He is not a devious guy and will definitely see through Mahi's schemes. he has personal agenda in wanting to harm Zo and that is mainly to destroy the memory of Yash/anything left of him and make her hate him.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I feel ADI bring mahi's true self before zoya