adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
there is a news floating that kabir will be married to both
then i am sorry good bye to this show even
isse accha ishqbaaz hai
ek dsdt and now isa 
both show of same slot 
lagta hai donon show ne deal kiya hai to balance their trp the wiewers who left dsdt joined this show at the slot and now some will again join that show and balance the trp of both
sorry i just hate this thing of muslim they still are practicing polygamy and many in real life even convert themselves into islam only to practice polygamy 
even in hindu there was polygamy practiced because i dont think any person in history or anything has mre wives than krishna but we have banned it as weundertand its not right b
but muslim are practicing it and even it look to me like a brand if you not get in your band just come to ours we will offer you
like in real life dharmendra to marry hema converted himself to muslimi dont know if anyone justify it or not
but here even if kabir marry both then it is no wrong as muslim has given the right to him to marry as many he want
the biggest exploitation
sorry if anyone not liked my post as i really hate hate hate polygamy which is still legal in muslim 
sorry as i have said i love any reigion but there are some rules who are missused or some whih needs to be changed with time like this is biggest of them
in hindu even polygamy was practised and even now someone is practicing and at the time when polygamy was banned hindus even not liked it but with time we accepted it but still someone want and are practicing polygamy and if they are not able to practice or are punished due to law they convert themselves into muslim
i love founder of every religion and religion even thats why i never take the name of those person in all this because for that time they were totally right
anyway if i hurt someone on this then i am sorry but i hate polygamy evn you can see in dsdt i was fan of jasmine in tashan e ishq days but now i hate her character and dont watch it and even dont like her the way she is jutifying polygamy on the name of the show and upporting it
anyway i just hate polygamy and if it is legal in any religion then i cant like it that particular rule ever 
or you can say as i have been from a society where i cant imagine my father or anyone giving place to two women in his life so i hate it to the core 
Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dont think he is going to marry both i think Rukhsar will back off given that Peer Sahab v well said to shahbaaz that he should know how to handle this given his stature and i think this is just Shahbaaz's plan and rukhsar is a pawn who will back off on her own!
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not to worry as it's a story of Kabir and Zara  and peer shahab  willnever let anything g wrong happen and there can be only one marraige u think Irfan will let his daughter in that case and anyways Zara will never agree shabaz dream of Sher KAZI won't get fulfilled may be this whole thing is just to fool rushkar there come no problem in wedding a person who said went did I give my word during rukshar Kabir thing he can doing anything the story is based on triple talak and women empowerment not about the marraige 2 wife's thing so nothing of that sort will happen Edited by vaishuarshi123 - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Wuhooo!
Dont judge on rumours. Wait for plot to unfold
And about Polygamy, yes islam allows it but husband needs to get permission from first wife to do second Nikah and if she refuses he cant. 
Also if a man do multiple marriages, he have to treat all wives equally
It is sad that people uses Islam as per their whims n Fanciea. If they want to do polygamy, they convert to Islam but accepting Islam for just a marrage do not make you muslim. You should accept Islam from heart solely cos u find it to be a better religion.
PS: i hope atleast this show dont show polygamy cos Islam aint about it only
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Wuhooo!

Dont judge on rumours. Wait for plot to unfold
And about Polygamy, yes islam allows it but husband needs to get permission from first wife to do second Nikah and if she refuses he cant. 
Also if a man do multiple marriages, he have to treat all wives equally
It is sad that people uses Islam as per their whims n Fanciea. If they want to do polygamy, they convert to Islam but accepting Islam for just a marrage do not make you muslim. You should accept Islam from heart solely cos u find it to be a better religion.
PS: i hope atleast this show dont show polygamy cos Islam aint about it only

hope so
you know my mother get afraid on the name of me gettng married to muslim because of this only reason
as i have said my first crush was muslim and we were nice friend in 5th standard and he left school after that and i told my mother after sometime that i used to like him and my mother strictly said not to marry or even think so that time i thought that its only because my mother is grounded
by coincidence we got admitted in same college and i told my mother that i met him again and my mother got more afraid as now she knew he was my crush and asked me strictly to stay away from him if you have other feeling for him than friendship and as i was grown up i asked the region you are so cordial with muslim even you go to every friday to pray there and even we have many muslim friends and you never get worried if it is from other religion then why only for muslim then my mother said that they do as many marriage they want and it is legal in them and told me about two three family which she was knowing who was having two three marriages and first i didnt knew it was legal in muslim but then i searched for it and told to my mom that they ask for permission of first wife and everyoe are treated equally and then my mother said that it is only speaking but in reality they are forced like my auntie were just forced to accept it or no both the ife were never given equal right its all depended on man like the two three family which i said got married twice thrice all were keeping only one wife in the campus and rest were in vilage and were iving on the mercy of men and even their children
and when i came to knew how dharmendra married recently after sridevi death as tere were some topic on homebrecker then i got to know and i used to like previously sridevi or hema or dharmendra even somewhat but now i dont like them and especially dharmendra that he jut used religion for his benefit neither he was having any love for hindu nor for muslim as dharmendra only have accepted islam to marry because from his behaviour anyone can guess he is not practicing islam
and thats how i dont started to like and hope like hindu and other religion muslim even should take strict action
like if there is changes for sometime its hard to accept but later we get along it and especially if it is right
like dowry system or many type of malpratices are even in hindu and girlls are used and there is separate law for it but it is still practiced and i think these law can oly help in stopping all those malpratices slowly as now noone take dowry openly because they fear of bing caught or even misstreat the girl child and someone even totally stopped these ill practices like my family even is one of that where these ill practices against girl are happening but my parent not practice any of them or support it
anyway this is my view
as someone said that allah will come again and make changes or he send someone to do it so i feel that many muslim even dont feel polygamy or multiple marriage and they themselves are somewhat not practicing it
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Bony kapoor and Sridevi married after he gave his divorce to first wife.In india it is not illegal to marry after divorce,so i don't bother much in Sridevi's case.

I dont know about this spoiler regarding this show,Is it from any reliable site?Nowadays there are countless unrealiable sites  are there which posts random things.

Even if it is true,i am not surprised as may be they chose this way which leading to talaq issues particularly Instant triple talaq which is the concept of the show.Lets wait and see until it is frim some reliable source.I thought they show Ruksaar angle when the two leads decided to divorce,but i am not sure either
Edited by ...Nihara... - 6 years ago
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

I think Bony kapoor and Sridevi married after he gave his divorce to first wife.In india it is not illegal to marry after divorce,so i don't bother much in Sridevi's case.

I dont know about this spoiler regarding this show,Is it from any reliable site?Nowadays there are countless unrealiable sites  are there which posts random things.

Even if it is true,i am not surprised as may be they chose this way which leading to talaq issues particularly Instant triple talaq which is the concept of the show.Lets wait and see until it is frim some reliable source.I thought they show Ruksaar angle when the two leads decided to divorce,but i am not sure either

ya i know boni kapoor divorced firstly they were illigly married and then after sometime boni kapoor wife wife herself gave divorce  as sridevi was pregnant
but i didnt knew anything as i have never searched their personal life 
in iindiaforum  there was article then only i came to know that sridevi is second wife or then i searched and got to know even about hema or dharmendra previously i was not knowing anything about them
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

ya i know boni kapoor divorced firstly they were illigly married and then after sometime boni kapoor wife wife herself gave divorce  as sridevi was pregnant
but i didnt knew anything as i have never searched their personal life 
in iindiaforum  there was article then only i came to know that sridevi is second wife or then i searched and got to know even about hema or dharmendra previously i was not knowing anything about them

Oh She got pregnant before their divorce,i don't know it before

Now only saw that precap,i didn't expect that move from Shahbaz😲,ok lets wait and see
Edited by ...Nihara... - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

hope so
you know my mother get afraid on the name of me gettng married to muslim because of this only reason
as i have said my first crush was muslim and we were nice friend in 5th standard and he left school after that and i told my mother after sometime that i used to like him and my mother strictly said not to marry or even think so that time i thought that its only because my mother is grounded
by coincidence we got admitted in same college and i told my mother that i met him again and my mother got more afraid as now she knew he was my crush and asked me strictly to stay away from him if you have other feeling for him than friendship and as i was grown up i asked the region you are so cordial with muslim even you go to every friday to pray there and even we have many muslim friends and you never get worried if it is from other religion then why only for muslim then my mother said that they do as many marriage they want and it is legal in them and told me about two three family which she was knowing who was having two three marriages and first i didnt knew it was legal in muslim but then i searched for it and told to my mom that they ask for permission of first wife and everyoe are treated equally and then my mother said that it is only speaking but in reality they are forced like my auntie were just forced to accept it or no both the ife were never given equal right its all depended on man like the two three family which i said got married twice thrice all were keeping only one wife in the campus and rest were in vilage and were iving on the mercy of men and even their children
and when i came to knew how dharmendra married recently after sridevi death as tere were some topic on homebrecker then i got to know and i used to like previously sridevi or hema or dharmendra even somewhat but now i dont like them and especially dharmendra that he jut used religion for his benefit neither he was having any love for hindu nor for muslim as dharmendra only have accepted islam to marry because from his behaviour anyone can guess he is not practicing islam
and thats how i dont started to like and hope like hindu and other religion muslim even should take strict action
like if there is changes for sometime its hard to accept but later we get along it and especially if it is right
like dowry system or many type of malpratices are even in hindu and girlls are used and there is separate law for it but it is still practiced and i think these law can oly help in stopping all those malpratices slowly as now noone take dowry openly because they fear of bing caught or even misstreat the girl child and someone even totally stopped these ill practices like my family even is one of that where these ill practices against girl are happening but my parent not practice any of them or support it
anyway this is my view
as someone said that allah will come again and make changes or he send someone to do it so i feel that many muslim even dont feel polygamy or multiple marriage and they themselves are somewhat not practicing it

men who are financially strong will go for polygamy😆 middleclass n lower class wont  and also its common in Arab countries
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

men who are financially strong will go for polygamy😆 middleclass n lower class wont  and also its common in Arab countries

i dont know but whatever two three cases i have seen in army family they were not really financially strong