What keeps the Hooda family together?

vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok people.. This topic is just to know what it is it that keeps this dysfunctional family together.
1). We know that Aditya has issues with his father's history. He has not forgiven him.
He is also not close to his mother the reason being that according to him she has accepted his father even after he has cheated. He is close to his mother in law and was woolly dependent on his wife to keep him grounded emotionally. His relationship with his brother is also at a one hand distance.
He is financially independent is extremely well at his job.
Why did he not choose to stay away from his parents who he did not approve of? What makes him stay in the same house and keep opposing hid father at every turn? Why not change/part ways. He could have always come to meet his mother when he wanted to without having to face his father.

2) His brother is working with the father. He may not approve of everything that his father does and does stand up to him but still doesn't out rightly support his brother way of behaviour. He too is closer to his Bhabi's mother father than his own. He is also supposedly working with his father in his firm.

3) Mrs. hooda: what could be the reason that she chose to stay with her husband and seemingly forgive him. She looks like an intelligent person and fierce when it comes to her children. If the affair that he husband had was so bad that her children can't talk to the father properly and has affected her son's belief in family structure why did she not yet to make her own way and at least be independent.

So why are these people who are ideally independent in their own lives living together?

This topic is just to understand the family dynamics and not intended for any character bashing..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For TRP purposes 😆

haha ohk seriously i feel like even though adi apparently detests his mother...somewhere deep down, he has love for her...he knows she cares for him, worries for him...

as for his brother, though they r not close...he being elder bro, cannot move out and put entire burden of caring for both mom and mom in law on arjun...

and also pooja's mom and adi share good relation, so he cannot leave her.

plus if adi or anyone leaves the house, it wont be good for judge supreme image so papa hooda wont allow that
vamanali thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

For TRP purposes 😆

haha ohk seriously i feel like even though adi apparently detests his mother...somewhere deep down, he has love for her...he knows she cares for him, worries for him...

as for his brother, though they r not close...he being elder bro, cannot move out and put entire burden of caring for both mom and mom in law on arjun...

and also pooja's mom and adi share good relation, so he cannot leave her.

plus if adi or anyone leaves the house, it wont be good for judge supreme image so papa hooda wont allow that

I definitely like the first line!!😛😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That huge effin mansion keeps them together. It is a like freaking palace. Who the heck owns sth like that in Mumbai?
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vamanali

I definitely like the first line!!😛😆

Haha thankuu 😆 big boss concept
take a bunch of crazies...throw them under a roof and watch the fun 🤣
Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be as Mr. Hooda senior said to baby Hooda, prestige purposes. And I believe Hooda senior is in line to become the Chief Justice so maybe he needs to have a clean and proper image of a family man
vamanali thumbnail
But Aditya didn't seem to care much for the family name and also his father.. So there is absolutely no reason for him stay there.
Also if this is The Family of Justice Hooda, there weren't any press people outside the Hooda mansion tripping to take some coverage of the incidents.. Indian media (news) would have lived the create an issue out of this matter.. But there is no media presence shown..
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As adi said their "log kya kahenge mode"😆
Edited by ERA. - 6 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You know even I wondered at this? I wondered why is Adi living at home? He can easily move out with his wife? Anyways, I guess having dysfunction is good for TRP like Bunny said! LOL

Him staying there taunting the Father and not having a close relationship with the Mother or Brother kind of makes you wonder what is the purpose? He doesn't care for appearances either like Judge Hooda does. He could have lived elsewhere with Pooja and her Mom?

Maybe Pooja wanted to keep living with the Hooda's? After all, why leave a mansion with all the mod cons and servants and live in a flat were you probably have to do most of the work? Adi also flies and is probably not home all the time? I dont understand Aditya choosing that Toxic environment? So maybe Pooja told him since she and her Mum were both there, they should stay in the family home?
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For Mr. and Mrs. Hooda- the things that they keep the relationship together for is the aan, baan, shame...I mean shaan of the Hooda name. Otherwise Mrs. Hooda would have walked out long back if it was not for breaking up the family. It is difficult for boys to grow up without a dad, maybe she thought so but did not see it was doing more damage to her kids. But lost both kids to the mother of future cheater who has apparently followed and approved father-in-law's way and reason for cheating.
Maybe Arjun was too young to understand the effect the cheating his dad did on the emotional level, so maybe it was easier for him to accept and move on. He does not talk about that even once and seems to have grown up under his father's shadow. He likes to keep his sanity about him and hence plays the mediator so he can himself be at peace.

Adi was in his own world with Pooja so since she and mom entered his life, he pushed back or repressed memories of those cheating days and was able to carry on normally. Though even a slight spark would set him off is the sign of the amount of anger/frustration that is bubbling close to the surface.