Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Starktastic

Mahi is a jungli billi. She's gonna do whatever it takes to snatch everything from Zoya. Aditya however isn't so naive as Zoya so it's gonna be a fun battle to watch

I like the word jungli billi. Yes, Adi will not be fooled easily by Mahi, yes watching Adi,Zo, Mahi in the office will be too much fun.

Originally posted by: DivineDreams.

I don't think Mahi knows that Aditya is the 'sole-owner' of the company. Aditya mentioned that to Zoya not her. Nor is Aditya going to get his revenge from Mahi because Zoya is the one who he hates. To be honest I think Mahi would continue getting her way with Zoya because she has no leverage against Aditya.

Adi hate whole Arora family. But, yes he hates Zo more than Mahi. I think Zo will tell this new information to her new buddy Mahi as she now trust Mahi.

Originally posted by: ERA.

It is looking like that to me but it is sounding more like a ekta show 😕 n i don't want that.

In Indian drama it is trend that, two close relatives will fall in love with the same man / woman. And the rejected one will turn bitter and become a villain.