Mahi ki nayi khawish

Posted: 6 years ago
I think in precape we saw Mahi was standing left side of Adi when he was sitting in the chair. Why Mahi was standing when Adi is sitting? It seems like Mahi has a desire to become right hand woman/ person of Adi.
One thing influence Mahi very much and that is money. For money she turned 180 degree and now acting nice around Zoya.
Now, Adi has become co owner or sole owner of the company, Mahi realized the importance to impress Adi.

I think Mahi will try to trap Adi but she will fail obviously and in that process she will actually fall in love with Adi. I think Mahi will feel furious when she will realize that it is not her but naive Zoya that captured Adi's heart.

What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Could be...mahi can do anything for money 🤔

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi can do anything for money, adi is rich and handsome so she try to get adi. She will create misunderstanding between adi and zoya.
Edited by Moonwhite - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think she was standing near adi cuz she might be arguing. with him or questioning him about his presence at the office. .Mahi taking adi's side is possible but that would mean she would have a strained relationship with zoya which will ruin her plans.I think she might be the mediator btw the 2 to ensure no fights and to keep the company running thereby gaining trust of zoya.Mahi falling for adi can also happen but its too cliche and i dont want mahi to be that typical obsessed vamp.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi is a jungli billi. She's gonna do whatever it takes to snatch everything from Zoya. Aditya however isn't so naive as Zoya so it's gonna be a fun battle to watch
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Mahi knows that Aditya is the 'sole-owner' of the company. Aditya mentioned that to Zoya not her. Nor is Aditya going to get his revenge from Mahi because Zoya is the one who he hates. To be honest I think Mahi would continue getting her way with Zoya because she has no leverage against Aditya.
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is looking like that to me but it is sounding more like a ekta show 😕 n i don't want that.

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Could be...mahi can do anything for money 🤔

She has a hunger for money and power. I think she will lost it if she think she is beaten by Zoya in the race of winning Adi's love.
But the actress who is playing Mahi is a damn good actor.

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

Mahi can do anything for money, adi is rich and handsome so she try to get adi. She will create misunderstanding between adi and zoya.

For Mahi, Adi will be an attractive target.
Yes, she will definitely try to create distance between Adi and Zo.

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

I think she was standing near adi cuz she might be arguing. with him or questioning him about his presence at the office. .Mahi taking adi's side is possible but that would mean she would have a strained relationship with zoya which will ruin her plans.I think she might be the mediator btw the 2 to ensure no fights and to keep the company running thereby gaining trust of zoya.Mahi falling for adi can also happen but its too cliche and i dont want mahi to be that typical obsessed vamp.

MahI can play double game.
Adi is the 100% owner of the company, you see when he told Zo that, ye to mera sharafat hein kI mein khud ko co owner keh raha hu.
Mahi is a cunning person, she always prefer to take side of powerful person.