Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya's character is too naive and sheltered. I get that she believes that she knows yash better than anyone but after 5 years of marriage, if she has no clue about their financial issues or her lack of knowledge about yash's personal likes, that should wake her up. She is not even trying to find out more about pooja or stuff she didn't know about yash. That is blind trust and stupidity which is never good. Even if yash hid things, she should have atleast an inkling of some of the issues. Right now she is busy trusting mahi who was taunting and bashing her till yesterday. Only little bit of common sense is needed to know that nobody does a 360 degree turnabout like that in a day.
So far aditya is concerned, I believe he is in intense pain and as that pain got an anchor in his anger, he is able to withstand it. His anger is giving him strength to withstand his pain and keep on digging for truth. He is not immature for lashing out at everyone because they all are too busy trying to pretend that aditya lost his beloved wife and they are not even addressing the possibility of pooja cheating on aditya. It's almost like they don't care what pooja did or didn't do and they just want to pretend that pooja was still the same person they all knew. Even if someone has addresses it, i dont see it in their actions or behavior towards aditya. Moreover aditya' s father is a whole another story. IMO his actions towards his own wife is probably the reason that made aditya believe that pooja could cheat on him. He basically grew up seeing that ugly side of a relationship unlike zoya. So he could see the possibility as he trusted pooja but he does not have blind faith in her and hence he is digging for the truth.
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Tani: I've been to US (West Coast) and yeah, I understand not knowing to drive there can be a huge problem, though I did not feel so, 'cos the public transport was good as well.

Anyways driving in US is enjoyable, roads are wide, people are less.

Driving in India is a headache. People in Mumbai who have cars and know how to drive, still prefer to take local trains, because if they drive they'll never reach their destination. 😆

Even if I was confident to drive, I would take a bus or metro because otherwise I would smash someone's tailights out of frustration, traffic in Delhi is that bad. 😆

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know on the surface it may seem Zoya's character is really not relatable as I do not think there are very many people who have such an enclosed life.
From my observation, she is a simple person, not manipulative, does not have one mean bone in her body, believes that love is everything.

She did try to contact Yash's mom earlier (they mentioned that in yesterday's episode), but Yash's mom did not even want to speak to her. Maybe her mistake was she did not try harder to build that relationship though Yash's mom is equally responsible for making it harder. She did try though so we should acknowledge that!

It will be unfair to say that she did not act like she was in love. There are couples who live for 10-15 years and not know some personal likes/dislikes. It is possible she mentioned she wanted to live in the hills and Yash may not have told her to change her mind. Apparently, he treats her like a child and never asks her to do anything. After his death, she could have gone back to her parents but she still wants to be with his memories. That faithfulness does mean a lot to some people but to others its a little too late.

But of course, lack of communication in this manner and difference in personalities could have got Yash to stray. Ultimately, the story is about how there are mistakes from both ends and how she and Adi move on from their tragic pasts. But it will be illogical to say that she was a bad spouse.

But I do think Yash may have married her for her looks and childlike nature as he was dead set against letting her know about the real-world worries. Just like he does not have the brains to run business, seems like he did not think much before getting hitched either

EDIT - CVs may have set her up like that so that they can bring in the stark contrast later.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it is too early to comment. I mean yes that is they way they are portrayed and it also seems like the spouses cheated but I think there is a whole lot of mystery around it. I mean if they cheated then the tagline "sach ya fareb" wont have much to offer because as of now it is one sided that they have cheated.
So the plot twist I think will be that They didnt cheat, and either harsh or siddiqui may have done some kaand.
And about Zoya -Adi, I guess they're characters have went drastic changes in epi 1 itself and rn their coping mechanisms are seen. I guess their will be further proper character development as rn the initial stages are just going on
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Yeah I feel that too.. maybe cvs haven't revealed Zoya yet. We don't know yet how Zoya met Yash while we know adi's and Pooja's love story in parts of not completely
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed! Zoya has started putting me off. She lacks common sense and wat's with all the running around on roads, bridges etc? Jenny is the only saving grace..this character wud be 10x more annoying without her.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with pretty much all that you have said and to top ot the way Jennifer delivers her dialogues is so suffocating i have not watched much of her but i dont think thats her natural style of dialog delivery... just because u r playing a muslim char doesnt mean you have to speak in a weird suffocating way!

And add to zoya i think even Aditya is equally unrealistic i mean he is hurt frustrated angered but for him to hold zoya responsible and harass and intimidate her at every moment like she was the one behind the pooja affair is a bit too much and very unreal the way he taunts her n all at times feels like he almost tells her that she cudnt keep her husband in check without realising the same pretty much holds true for him too , a normal person would stay clear and not make it his agenda to harass! Aditya comes across as a lunatic more than some one whose hurt you can identify with!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it is too early to judge zoya. The reasons you listed out might be the reason for yashpooja affair. Zoya might be namesake wife and didn't hold any responsibility of marriage.
Now may be she wants to fix her faults.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I totally agree with you. But I guess they want to show that Yash's death is a wake up call for her. Before when he was alive she was in her lala land. The only thing she cared for was getting loved by him. Everything was white in her life and didn't want to do any efforts. Now that he is dead she is still in her lala land but at least trying to do what she never did before.
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Think that before yash die she was a spoilt brat by her father n husband but now her character take a complete u turn.circumstances make people do things which they haven't done before.the only difference is that in real world at such time people have no choice but to act upon whatever comes on their way but if they have choice they will opt out of the situation at the first given opportunity.
But zoya's abbu was ready to take her back but she choose to stay.