Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah Totally agree
I think the makers overplayed the bichara act thinking that when they finally transform into a not so delusional smart strong person, it would look BAM!!!
Like for that effect they might have overdone it so that it would be like - yeh dekho kaha se KAHA character development hua.
Atleast I hope so, that she would transform into a STRONG person who stands up for herself, yet have the good pure heart.
427050 thumbnail
From the articles and promos I kind of assumed that she would be shown interested in books,the articles said she will be a sombre cultured woman and even one of the promos showed her with a book in her hand... also given her urdu, perhaps we can conclude that she was interested and did read quite a bit...may be it will be explored more later.
427050 thumbnail
But where is this parlour thing coming from?just because mahi said so...?😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think her job was just being a Lady of Leisure? Her Dad was rich and she didn't need to work and then the husband too didn't let her become independent, but tried to keep her in the style she was accustomed to at home. (Hence all those accusations from Mahi).

Beleive it or not there are some women like Zoya in this world who don't actually have jobs, don't know how to drive and just kind of float around, shopping and socializing. But she didn't look like a member of "Real Housewives of Dehradun" club either! LOL

I think she was sort of a flighty dreamer type and Yash just continued to reinforce that dream. She is someone who sees what she wants to see and filters out what she doesn't! What has happened now and her interaction with someone like Adi is exactly what the doctor ordered for Zoya. Coming out of her comfort zone. I think running Zosh Entertainment with Adi will be exactly what she needs to finally join the real world and have to pay her dues. I think she is educated but never used her education before. There are women like her, who are graduates but never worked. Now she will!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago