Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I understand what you mean... I can't imagine a life like that. Those who are home-makers are busy with various household chores. Here, Zoya didn't seem to have done anything. And even rich women who have help around for everything do involve in some activities, hobbies, something or the other. The writers haven't given her any life beyond Yash.

Many rich women involve themselves in social service but Zoya did not do anything.

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

I think zoya always watch Cinderella, Beauty and beast and romantic kind of films.

Yes may be she watched 2 romantic movies per day.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

Building castles in the air and reminding herself how much Yash loves her.😆

On a serious note, I am quite disappointed with how the Zoya's character has been shown. Writers went so over board in showing her as an unworldly, credulous woman that she actually seems to be unearthly.😆

😆 😆 I think the writers forgot about Zoya's life in general.

On a serious note, they have created an intriguing storyline but Zoya's character has a lot of loop holes, she's too much involved in her perfect world to notice the imperfections of the world!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think she built hearts out of clay like in the first episode. That was her routine job. She may have made many for Yash and he may have understood she loved pottery more than him so he went to Pooja who made his paintings!! 🤣🤣

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A.Green

I think she built hearts out of clay like in the first episode. That was her routine job. She may have made many for Yash and he may have understood she loved pottery more than him so he went to Pooja who made his paintings!!🤣🤣

🤣 a terrible heart out of clay that is 🤣

She's so delusional, she's actually like a child, a reserved child, where Adi is more of mischievous child 😆
982283 thumbnail
I do hope they establish her as someone really educated, well read and intelligent. She is the main lead she should have some admirable qualities.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

🤣 a terrible heart out of clay that is 🤣

She's so delusional, she's actually like a child, a reserved child, where Adi is more of mischievous child 😆

Yeah she's like a child! They are two kids who are gonna fall in loveYou picked that up correctly!😳
vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It looks like she was homeschooled, hence no friends, and as soon as the schooling was over she must have got married, hence no experience of the outside world..
Her learning could have been on 'How to be the good soul'.
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think she was a YouTuber or taught online courses.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They should have made her an artist like owning a gallery of painting or music. At least she wouldn't look total useless. 😆