What did Zoya do for a living?

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Well everyone is taking this shows too seriously and getting upset over the littlest things, I thought I'd try to change the mood!

Now to the topic, what did Zoya do for a living? She didn't cook for her hubby, she never worked, her hubby was away for half of the month, she can't drive, she didn't visit her parents, wasn't in touch with her in laws, clearly doesn't have many friends, other than making pots, what on earth did this woman do with her life?

I mean if I had her life I'd probably be triple her size, but she's even slender 😆 don't get me wrong I do believe sitting stuffing your face day in and day out is time well spent, but she didn't even do that...

What did this woman do for 5 years? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is exactly what I was thinking.

I feel like the writers in an attempt to make Zoya seem innocent and naive, have made her seem like someone with absolutely no independence, no individuality and even no personality.

The main thing I don't get is her not moving to be with Yash, after all there was nothing keeping her back. If you love someone so much that you'd go against your family to marry them, then surely you could move to live with that person.
Edited by Khushi.... - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha lol 😆 good points...

what did she do indeed?

Ohh i know...she just used to wait for her yash to come home 🤣
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆
They should have made her working woman. At least it would have made little sense, as she was busy in her own job, she never got the time to do anything else. 😆

It looks like her life was totally boring. There was no motive or goal. Neither she was interested in anyone, nor others had any interest to visit her. Her husband's death is like blessing for her. At least she has something to do. And there are people like Aditya and Mahi to add spice in her tasteless life. Otherwise she would have died a boring death one day without knowing that there is a world outside her home.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It seems like she was pampered first in her dad's home...and then by Yash.
She obviously spent time shopping...because we see her showing Yash another white shirt she bought, when he already had 20...or designer glasses.

She probably decorated her home...did some amateur level arts and crafts...and spent a lot of time dreaming of Yash.

But that's not much to fill a 5 year long void. 😆

Honestly, I don't know how she survived such a meaningless existence.
Arshi67 thumbnail
Any spare time left after all the suggestions above was spent keeping Vijay bhaiya's advertisers happy here on IF 😆
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think zoya always watch Cinderella, Beauty and beast and romantic kind of films.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I understand what you mean... I can't imagine a life like that. Those who are home-makers are busy with various household chores. Here, Zoya didn't seem to have done anything. And even rich women who have help around for everything do involve in some activities, hobbies, something or the other. The writers haven't given her any life beyond Yash.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Well everyone is taking this shows too seriously and getting upset over the littlest things, I thought I'd try to change the mood!

Now to the topic, what did Zoya do for a living? She didn't cook for her hubby, she never worked, her hubby was away for half of the month, she can't drive, she didn't visit her parents, wasn't in touch with her in laws, clearly doesn't have many friends, other than making pots, what on earth did this woman do with her life?

I mean if I had her life I'd probably be triple her size, but she's even slender 😆 don't get me wrong I do believe sitting stuffing your face day in and day out is time well spent, but she didn't even do that...

What did this woman do for 5 years? 😆

Arey, Mahi ne kahan na, shopping karti thi saara time Yash ke paison se!!! 😆😆😆 Isliye toh Yash bankrupt hua hai!

Jokes aside, maybe she had some hobby other than the horrendous pottery. She spent time with her family daily as they lived close by. Maybe decorating house/redecorating...ghar toh bada hai. Hillside hai, upar neeche chadke figure maintain karti hogi.

It would not have made sense to make her a working women as the CVs wanted her inexperienced and closed off from the world. A working woman might have the ability to sniff out cheating hubbies that the isolated-from-the-world Zoya.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
May be she was surfing Internet to know how can you hide key under a cactus tree.
Seriously Zoya should have done something in last five years.