Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V4o9

Do you really think what they show in TV about other religions is picture perfect accurate? Hell no!! The real world does not follow what they show on TV.

Not everyone prays and treats their faith the same way. Religion is meant to just give us a foundation, rest is up to us on how we live a good life using those teachings. That's all there is. Some people follow the teachings to the minutest details while others take the context of the teaching and still live a meaningful and spiritual life. Both are not wrong.

Everyone interpret their religion own way.
Everyone not even have same level of religiousness.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mijanur

Om I completely agree with you😊.
A woman should have right to chose her own cloth.

Glad u agree 😊

Originally posted by: oracleraider786

Agree...
It's just because papa Siddiqui is scared because already one daughter has been out of the leash with too much freedom... This is why he wants Noor to be controlled...
Maybe Zoya might have done something like this in the past... So Noor got the reward...
He is a very good father in my opinion... I did not feel any over protectiveness in there...

I can remember in american serial castle, the main lead Castle reacted surprised when he saw his daughter in party cloths. He was an American Liberal writer in that show.
So, parents reaction is understandable.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mijanur

I can remember in american serial castle, the main lead Castle reacted surprised when he saw his daughter in party cloths. He was an American Liberal writer in that show.
So, parents reaction is understandable.

I'd be honest that dress that Alexis wore would make anyone scream if that person hasn't anyone the one wearing it dress like that 😆

Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

I'd be honest that dress that Alexis wore would make anyone scream if that person hasn't anyone the one wearing it dress like that 😆

Castle always felt tensed about his daughter.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even I felt the clothes were fine...it wasn't revealing. But I guess Mr Siddiquie is a lot more conservative than general about clothes. Maybe he expects only traditional clothing? I don't know.
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was disturbed with scs rather than clothes.Clothes can determine level of faith but sc defined no faith,the church scene made Zoya non muslim in one go.
It is no shocker for me though.How can they make a character unknowingly.They have no clue of anything.
One cannot be called Muslim praying to multiple gods.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think his outburst was more about the Zoya ka thing. All snowballed and came out.
Or maybe they are weird about the jeans. Idk even some colleges ban them.
Though acc to me, a person can wear anything if he or she feels comfy or confident in it.
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not about religion.

There are still some elders from older generation, who will react on this kinda dress, no matter what us their religion.

The dress was ok, though.
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the dress was OK for Noor. Though I think she looked much prettier in her salwars...
The parents' objection could be because of their culture, the town they live in(Mussorie, haven't been there ever, but looks like a small town) and more importantly the clothes could be inappropriate for her going out alone, partying with her friends, at that late hour...

My 2 cents.

#PEACE
Edited by Indiyan - 6 years ago