Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I felt the clothes were fine but India yaar.. Parents will get worried.. However the Color ..Chamkeela Golden.. My God .. sach mein !!
Edited by .CHOTA_DON. - 6 years ago
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I think they were fine. And I don't think Daddy Siddiqui overreacted. Just like any father who would balk at seeing their baby girl dressed like that, he reacted the same way! Parents are experienced and would have done far more kaand in their time so when they tell you not to do something, they may have a damn good reason! 😉

Agree...
It's just because papa Siddiqui is scared because already one daughter has been out of the leash with too much freedom... This is why he wants Noor to be controlled...
Maybe Zoya might have done something like this in the past... So Noor got the reward...
He is a very good father in my opinion... I did not feel any over protectiveness in there...
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

What does religion have to do with clothing ? I have seen muslims wearing all sorts of clothing. Does that mean they are not muslims ?

My dear I don't know about other religions but in Islam we have proper rules for clothing. Well, I never meant that not dressing properly will take someone out of islam.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I liked the jeans and I would wear it! :)
Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Anyone else feel that Wasim overprotectiveness might have lead to Zoya being so timid and dependent on others. He needs to let his kids develop an identity.

I agree with u 😊
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone else feel that Wasim overprotectiveness might have lead to Zoya being so timid and dependent on others. He needs to let his kids develop an identity.

Not everyone who is protected and pampered is timid.

I think it's kinda basic character of Zoya to be soft spoken and dependent
Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 6 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looked fine to me but since I'm not a Muslim I don't know much about their culture and traditions
I think it is a difference of opinion.
The older generation has different world view and more conservative in the matters of clothing. The younger generation are off course liberal.
Why should we object woman wearing western cloths. if Indian men can wear western cloths like Shirt and Jeans then society should not object about those cloths regarding women.

Personally I support a woman's right to chose her own cloth.

I see Urban young Muslim men wearing western cloths everyday and therefore we should not be surprised if Urban Muslim women also started to wear western clothing.

I support your opinion.

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

I thought they were just fine 😛

i mean with all due respect to parents and their respective mentalities...I believe each child should have their own choice as to what to wear...

clothes should not matter, the way in which we boys look at girls matters...

Om I completely agree with you😊.
A woman should have right to chose her own cloth.