Line Of Control for Aditya Hooda

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi.
I am new here and I hope to make friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't really want to offend anyone but I have read a post regarding Aditya's overstretched anger. I think it's kindda unfair to judge.

For a twelve year old boy , who naturally would have considered his dad as his hero, witnessing his betrayal must have had destroyed his faith on relationships and trusts. An emotional void that had been created long back remained thick and strong.

Building up that kind of blind trust again on someone , must have been the toughest decision taken from his side. Pooja was a lot more than just his best friend and wife. She was that single thread that he was clinging to , so that he could remain sane. Pooja was his belief and his hope.

Yash was sure some mature man who (might have) wooed Pooja and Pooja who was apparently done with her husband's so called childlike behaviour took the path of infidelity. Aditya wasn't childlike. He is an emotionally unstable man who found solace in his wife's presence. He was so much in love with her that all his insecurities remained at bay. The little ADI whose innocence and childhood was brutally scrapped out, used to let go off his guards and just be himself with Pooja.

To have this trust broken again by one person he thought would never do that has killed him deep. The fear, the pain, the immense sense of betrayal has returned with magnified intensity which Aditya is not able to cope up with.

His rage is ofcourse childlike because his mind soul and heart has felt as if the time has taken a u turn. This ADI is actually the same young little boy who had lost his faith. It was his dad hen , and now his wife.

I wonder how he must have felt when his younger brother pointed that it must have been his fault too that his bhabhi took the wrong path. Dear Arjun, cheating is never justified. You always choose to be a cheater. Pooja chose to cheat him. (As of now). Reasons or no reasons.

And regarding Aditya's outbursts on Zoya , I agree they are overboard but I don't really blame him. Aditya is in so much pain that he is brutally failing to demarcate between right and wrong. Why are we even comparing Zoya and Aditya. Both of them have had difrdiffe upbringings. Zoya had a family while growing up. A family who understood her and on other hand , Aditya is and has always been an emotional wreck .Pooja was his only family . You grow mature in your growing up years. Zoya sure lost her husband , but back in home , there are people where she can atleast cry her heart out. But ADI unfortunately thinks he doesn't really have anyone anymore..
Zoya's reaction on her husband's death is that of any normal wife. But Aditya's loss is impeccable. He lost his best friend , his wife , and his whole belief system has crumbled down.

Any views?
Edited by eshita.kabhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with everything you say! And btw welcome here to the forum๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Rein123 - 6 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really great post! I am loving the discussion and the consensus that Adi is a very flawed character and that in itself makes him interesting IMO, especially considering the scope of desi tv at the moment. He is so vulnerable and emotionally stable right now and yes his anger and hatred towards Zoya is misplaced, and that itself will be a journey of discovery of love for him. I am loving the depth they're giving him that he gets these polarizing reactions from the audience.
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I've have always loved Adi and personally i do support him for all his actions till now mainly coz they are justified... not a blind supporter but for now I do support Adi and his actions. And the reasons you have almost mentioned them all in your post .
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post. Very good analysis of Aditya. I agree. He's not childish, he's more "Child like" when he was with Pooja coz she was like his refuge from having to face an adult reality of a cheating Father at a young age. You lose your innocence. Aditya found that innocence in his relationship with Pooja. They were good friends from high school. So she is like his buffer, his soft place to fall. He behaved like a kid with her, coz he could. She may have assumed more of a "parent" role sometimes, coz Adi is not close to either of his parents. In fact he was closest to his wife and Mother in law. Now half of that support system is gone and the other also feels based on a lie. What is he to do?

I totally understand his angst and the way he is behaving. His out of control outbursts and even him gate crashing Yash's house and breaking his photos. The rage, the pain, the jealousy that he is feeling needs an outlet. I sympathize with him, though I also relate to Zoya's pain. Because they are dealing with it in completely different ways.

Aditya - Total acceptance of the visual (The holding hands). His history of cheating spouse in his family. He concluded what he saw had only one meaning.He is someone who already has trust issues. He has been let down once before by someone he trusted. Once bitten twice shy. He wont give Pooja the benefit of the doubt, because if he DOES and it turns out he was wrong, and she IS a cheat, then he will feel even more of a fool. But can he just stop loving her? No. Saala yeh ishq...what can you do to stop it? It wont go away at will.

Zoya - She is not ready to give the interpretation that Aditya and everyone else did. She wants to believe there is another explanation for it. She may be totally misguided and a fool. But unlike Aditya she has no experience of betrayal. So she can give someone the benefit of the doubt once. But if it comes out that Yash indeed WAS having an affair, then Zoya's trust will be totally broken, and she will never be able to trust someone the same way again! This rude awakening might just be what she needs!

I think knowing Aditya will make her come out of herself and eventually she will fall in Bepannah pyaar with him, and he with her. I think then they will realize they only "scratched the surface" of this feeling with their seemingly perfect spouses in the past. I get very strong friendship vibes from the two couples. I feel they both (Yash & Pooja) loved their spouses but may not have been "In love". Not that crazy stupid love you feel. Pooja and Adi were best friends from high school. Zoya and Yash were like best friends too. I think Yash loved Zoya's innocence and naivete. He adored her. But was he in passionate love? Not sure? Was Pooja? Again not sure.

Aditya and Zoya are yet to experience Bepannah Pyaar and that they will experience with each other. Maybe like their spouses did, possibly with each other as well. Sometimes unfortunately your spouse may not be your "Soul mate!" Maybe Pooja and Yash were soulmates and Aditya and Zoya are the same! Ironic. But it's possible their death is what enabled two soulmates to meet each other finally.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with this reasoning for his flawed character
varanasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys..could any1 help me out with in which episode did dey show abt Mr.Hooda's past.I mean i understood he did some sort of cheating but did i miss anythng of sort where dey showed or mentioned actually wt did he do?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: varanasi

Guys..could any1 help me out with in which episode did dey show abt Mr.Hooda's past.I mean i understood he did some sort of cheating but did i miss anythng of sort where dey showed or mentioned actually wt did he do?

No they never showed who he cheated with or anything. That is why his relationship and vibes with Pooja's Mother feel very odd to me. I feel she barley even looks at him?

WHAT is their history? I am curious to know who else feels there is something fishy about Pooja's Mom?

Also when Arjun told her "You have done nothing!" and she said "I wish that was true!" or some such thing? What was that about? I feel she is one of the most mysterious characters in the story at this point. The other being Zoya's Dad.
varanasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

No they never showed who he cheated with or anything. That is why his relationship and vibes with Pooja's Mother feel very odd to me. I feel she barley even looks at him?

WHAT is their history? I am curious to know who else feels there is something fishy about Pooja's Mom?

Also when Arjun told her "You have done nothing!" and she said "I wish that was true!" or some such thing? What was that about? I feel she is one of the most mysterious characters in the story at this point. The other being Zoya's Dad.

Any mother would seriously defend her children but here d lady being silent itself is mystery...adi felt betrayed its accepted with his past baggage but den der is nthng other den holding hands n being in wrong place which suggests poojas infidelity still her mom is calm ๐Ÿ˜ฒ