peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So today Zara had bowled Kabir Ahmed for the first time ever since they met😳
He was amazed n admired her for giving her blood to Rukhsar even after getting insulted by Zeenath for no reason. Zara earned brownie point not only in Kabir's eyes but in Zeenath's eyes too
I loved the engagement scene😆 Kabir tilting towards Zara to hear what she have to say and then straightening up if noticed by anyone😆 he looks cute in such scene😳

Lets see who strikes next
Kabir or Zara yet again😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think it was great highlighting of the fact that how yr match needs to have right personal human qualities that match yours and not really the same reliogious/poltical views as u and i am glad at the fact that Kabir is a nice human being that his first reaction was to save Rukhsar and he didnt care abt the public perception and that Zara is just as nice as him or even better because she too chose to save Rukhsar over anything else and I am glad Kabir acknowledged it and so did Zeenat somewhere!

Also loved Kabir's swag at the engagement him leaning towards Zara to hear her out was v cute and them talking via Alina ka phone reference was adorable!

Their concern for each other at the hospital be it the water sharing or the handkerchief was further highlighting of the fact that how both are just the same at heart , loved Kabirs protective instict for Zara as well! The nuances were spot on !Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes today maulvi sahab was impressed by this girl. He also got mesmerized by her beauty, when he saw her in hospital got shocked. Today Zara made him go through all 3 emotions which needed for Ishq. Kabir's entry, glancing at each other, everything is perfect. Only Ruksar part is not good. I also felt bad for Zara how she got blamed, also in future someone may taunt her that you got engaged to him not he especially Ruksar
Edited by s_lover - 6 years ago
crispsy thumbnail
Zara Siddique the name afterall 😆