Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: White..Magic

I agree.

Sab ki chhodo, he's more successful than Zoya. At least he was doing something, not like Zoya who was free for 5 years. All she did was shopping, sleeping, watch saas bahu shows, count stars.

@bold above - 😆😆
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I don't buy this theory or facts proving that yash and pooja had affairs...They would have been just friends...And some tragedy happened and it may not been an accident.,or they were in love with each other before their marriages and met after that.there can be so many relationship between the man and a women.
2) There is nothing so right about Adi and so wrong about others.Adi just couldn't deal with his pain..He is all being childish..If he wants to destroy zoya for yash then zoya can do the same to Adi.

But the difference here DC DCis TRUST and LOVE...Zoya loves yash unconditionally that she could handle this betrayal (If at all that happened)in a very gentle ways.,he will harm or punish someone else for yash 's mistake...But Adi is seeking some sort of peace after his wives dismayal.,once his anger, frustrations gets settled down and ice he gets the answer of WHY pooja was with yash! He would calm down..So there is no point in justifying Adi's mistakes...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

I agree.

Sab ki chhodo, he's more successful than Zoya. At least he was doing something, not like Zoya who was free for 5 years. All she did was shopping, sleeping, watch saas bahu shows, count stars.

so you feel that only those who go out and do business or work are leading a useful life...One has to live life as how they want..When she had her husband working and that was enough for them why would she prefer to work.,she was happy with what she had.and if Yash had issues he would have asked to her to help me..now in this crisis if she can take a step then why she wouldn't when Yash was alive.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

so you feel that only those who go out and do business or work are leading a useful life...One has to live life as how they want..When she had her husband working and that was enough for them why would she prefer to work.,she was happy with what she had.and if Yash had issues he would have asked to her to help me..now in this crisis if she can take a step then why she wouldn't when Yash was alive.

Amen! This is actually insult to anyone who gives running a household more importance. Quoting Smriti Irani "If we can respect a woman's right to be independent and be on her feet then why can't we respect her right to run a household. Out of all the things I do running a household is the most difficult. Isn't feminism all about choices?"
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zoya dont consider yash cheater so how will she deal with hia betrayal, sbe is still living in delusional world needs a zolt 2 comeout of her innocent husband world.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Commercial pilots earn anywhere between 1-2 lakhs per flight/ per day & international flights is extra.

Pilots fly around 15 days a month & clearly it has been established that ADI is an incredible pilot who used to fly long distance flights...he must be around 28-29 years old assuming that he and Pooja too got married around 3-4 years ago.
He must have been flying for around the same time, hence having enough and more money.
Also, in the bit where Pooja is asking him for money as an investment, he was very clear that you only invest money in people if you know them, making it evident that he was very astute when it came to money. Maybe he was investing his money very wisely.
Plus it doesn't hurt that he comes from money and his father must've definitely set up a hefty trust fund for him.

Whatever the reason CHEATING is just NOT JUSTIFIED.
If Pooja and Yash were unhappy in their marriages they should have had the guts to come out clean and call it off.

Sorry for the extremely long ramble
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Amen! This is actually insult to anyone who gives running a household more importance. Quoting Smriti Irani "If we can respect a woman's right to be independent and be on her feet then why can't we respect her right to run a household. Out of all the things I do running a household is the most difficult. Isn't feminism all about choices?"

that's my point too..I was wondering why Zoya was quoted that way..I am astonished too..

Originally posted by: shaaranya

Commercial pilots earn anywhere between 1-2 lakhs per flight/ per day & international flights is extra.

Pilots fly around 15 days a month & clearly it has been established that ADI is an incredible pilot who used to fly long distance flights...he must be around 28-29 years old assuming that he and Pooja too got married around 3-4 years ago.
He must have been flying for around the same time, hence having enough and more money.
Also, in the bit where Pooja is asking him for money as an investment, he was very clear that you only invest money in people if you know them, making it evident that he was very astute when it came to money. Maybe he was investing his money very wisely.
Plus it doesn't hurt that he comes from money and his father must've definitely set up a hefty trust fund for him.

Whatever the reason CHEATING is just NOT JUSTIFIED.
If Pooja and Yash were unhappy in their marriages they should have had the guts to come out clean and call it off.

Sorry for the extremely long ramble

I completely agree with you.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree totally. These so called mature people were so busy in sorting their feelings and relationship that their career took a back sit for good.
Its better to be carefree as Adi than being mature as other characters of the show. Adi was not only professionally successful but also sorted with his feelings for the people in his life.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

LOL

And you think those go out and do business or work only fall in catagory of 'doing something'? You know people coming to IF and giving their opinions are also doing something in my opinion. But Zoya Madem is coming from some other planet. Never tried to go outside and work, cooking... she doesn't know. Driving- she doesn't know. Social life never existed for her, she was not in touch with her in laws, she was not even talking with her own family. So whole day- what the hell was she doing? Lets keep everything aside, if you ask her basic things about her own husband, she won't have any answer because she never bothered to know. Still she keep chanting 'My holy shohar can't be a cheater'

I dont know about others but I call such kind of lifestyles as useless. Even if it was giving her happiness, it means she was totally lazy. If nothing else, she should have joined some classes to grow confidence.