Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't really understand how a pilot can make that much money. It's technically not even a profession you need to have an advance degree for. I was under the impression he gave Pooja his father's money.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess adi is professional pilot as he work 4 airlines, a pilot sal is b/w 1 to 2 lakh per month in india ,international flights they r paid extra. Adi may have a rich dad but i dont think he will touch his money , may be he had invested his money in fds or sips thats why he was able 2 give pooja 5 crores.
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I guess adi is professional pilot as he work 4 airlines, a pilot sal is b/w 1 to 2 lakh per month in india ,international flights they r paid extra. Adi may have a rich dad but i dont think he will touch his money , may be he had invested his money in fds or sips thats why he was able 2 give pooja 5 crores.

He does not look that old in age...
Looking at his behaviour and manners, he seems to be above 24...
And I don't think he might have been flying planes at the age of 20...
The pilots every where must be enough mature when flying a plane... That's when they can take up a huge responsibility to value the passengers lives...
And suming up let's say maximum 1.5 lakhs every month cannot add up to 5 CR. Rupees...
Even saving in banks and fds cannot add up the money...
Yes he seems to be a captain pilot...
And borrowing from Papa Hooda might hurt his egoistic heart...
Unless he might have had some other business in the past because now he is going handle the I don't know what Zosh Enterprise Inc. Sorry if I am mistaken... Without any experience...

AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree! Adi built an identity for himself and that takes a lot of hard work and discipline but he doesn't get enough credit for it!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wondering what kind of salary a pilot makes to have 5 Crores be sitting in his bank account to be given as gift to wife and not even feel it. Hmm...your logic is a bit faulty here.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Yes waseem can certainly do that. His attempt to burn the paper was suspicious.

yup!! i also had the same thought.. that maybe Waseem made sure Yash never receives profit
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

Or may be he knew that he was a shady businessman. I don't want them to show that he never allowed Yash to make profit. Because that will make him a really evil person.

yes.. that will make him really evil.. but right now everyone be it waseem, sr hooda or pooja's mother or even yash's family all seems to be shady.. lol..
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oracleraider786

He does not look that old in age...
Looking at his behaviour and manners, he seems to be above 24...
And I don't think he might have been flying planes at the age of 20...
The pilots every where must be enough mature when flying a plane... That's when they can take up a huge responsibility to value the passengers lives...
And suming up let's say maximum 1.5 lakhs every month cannot add up to 5 CR. Rupees...
Even saving in banks and fds cannot add up the money...
Yes he seems to be a captain pilot...
And borrowing from Papa Hooda might hurt his egoistic heart...
Unless he might have had some other business in the past because now he is going handle the I don't know what Zosh Enterprise Inc. Sorry if I am mistaken... Without any experience...

The Hoodas look like they come from old money, with generations of wealth built up by their ancestors.
Just look at their mansion. Aditya and Arjun have money inherited from their grandparents or great-grandparents set up in trust funds. Besides their salaries, they are independently wealthy.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

The Hoodas look like they come from old money, with generations of wealth built up by their ancestors.
Just look at their mansion. Aditya and Arjun have money inherited from their grandparents or great-grandparents set up in trust funds. Besides their salaries, they are independently wealthy.

I dont think that is quite accurate either. Remember Senior Hooda telling Arjun that he didnt have a god father to hand things down to him. He had to work his way up the latter. It seems like only their father was established.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mijanur

Off course money is not everything.

Comprising with a sin and lack of having a spine, cheating is also not a sign of class and manners.

I agree.

Sab ki chhodo, he's more successful than Zoya. At least he was doing something, not like Zoya who was free for 5 years. All she did was shopping, sleeping, watch saas bahu shows, count stars.