Aditya- OS/ "You did this to me"

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This was requested by many who read my previous OS on Zoya:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4971133

I think this one is eh idk. But yeah here you go guys this one is for you. 
I hope you like it.😳

This is from Adi's POV: 

"I wish this was a lie. A lie... and still have faith on you Pooja! 

The feelings that I'm feeling which I cannot explain.

I feel like sh!t! 

You hear me!? 

I feel: 
Isolated.
Hurt. 
Shattered.
And broken!!! 

I see nothing but emptiness 

Look at what you have done to me Pooja!?

You have tore me apart 

You have made me become like this 

You have drowned me 
and left me to die 

Honestly, I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. 

Emotionally torture you

and burn your soul...

There's so many questions that I want to ask...

Questions like why you held his hands!? 

Did you really love me...?

Why should I believe the fact you weren't unfaithful!!? 

But you ain't here to answer them or justify why you hurt me... the most?" I roared in anger 

Tears streaming down my face
Edited by THEfanOFheartz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yasss! I was waiting for this one πŸ˜ƒ
Aditya's POV.. 

Habibti you are a gem at portraying these unsaid feeling of characters, be it anyone. Legit, It leaves me baffled every time I read your writing. I couldn't have put it in better words myself! In fact scratch that.. I couldn't even make it sound so.. real and heartfelt. Ahhh Love your writing! πŸ‘

The way Aditya is broken right now, it legit makes me wanna cry sometimes. He is trying so hard to seem ok and pretend like everything is ok but there moments where his inner tanki is full and he lashes out, and why wouldn't he?! He has so much inside of him. I understand him and relate to him so much, becaause i am like this too! I don't share my feelings easily with anyone..

But he is also angry at himself because he wants to trust Pooja but his scars run too deep, from his father cheating on his mother and now seeing Pooja like that with Yash.. It kinda killed his last hope of.. trusting people you know what i mean.. 

That's why.. whenever he sees Zoya, she becomes the target to his outbursts. He is bothered by the way she trusts Yash so much, even after seeing him holding hands with Pooja, even after seeing their photo at the supermarket. He is bothered because he wishes he could trust Pooja the same way.. 

But honestly dude...you neeed to write like an actual extended Os on these twoo! I miss reading your writing.. and after reading these snippets it has made me hungryyy πŸ˜† therefore this baby needs her food so pleaseee...write moooreee

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LUVVV 
 from Baeonkyyy πŸ˜³

PS: I am the first to comment again.. Muwahahha You should just marry me babe πŸ˜†
Edited by Live-life - 6 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have to say Aditya's POV was written in a much better way! If Zoya connected to me, Aditya talked to me in this OS. His pain and hurt, his longing, his questions, I could feel every sentence. It felt like he was saying it 
Brilliantly portrayedπŸ‘ You should keep writing!😳
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow it's awesomeπŸ‘
You described things rather nicely
Loved it
Thank you for the pm dear
Wow, the way you potray Adi's emotion in your writing is simply awesome. 
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live-life

Yasss! I was waiting for this one πŸ˜ƒ Weeelll...

Aditya's POV..  

Habibti you are a gem at portraying these unsaid feeling of characters, be it anyone. Legit, It leaves me baffled every time I read your writing. I couldn't have put it in better words myself! In fact scratch that.. I couldn't even make it sound so.. real and heartfelt. Ahhh Love your writing! πŸ‘  OMG, why do you know what to say to make me blush Nabs?
Nabs your writing is just as unique and beautiful.  Reading this kinda makes me cry idk why but I just feel like crying. Idk why your saying this. I'm not that good...

The way Aditya is broken right now, it legit makes me wanna cry sometimes. He is trying so hard to seem ok and pretend like everything is ok but there moments where his inner tanki is full and he lashes out, and why wouldn't he?! He has so much inside of him. I understand him and relate to him so much, becaause i am like this too! I don't share my feelings easily with anyone..Alot of people do though. They wear a mask when hurting and act as if everything is okay when its not.It's okay to cry but they don't and instead they get agigated easily. Angry easily. I feel you Nabs... 

But he is also angry at himself because he wants to trust Pooja but his scars run too deep, from his father cheating on his mother and now seeing Pooja like that with Yash.. It kinda killed his last hope of.. trusting people you know what i mean.. I know what you mean... its sad really.

That's why.. whenever he sees Zoya, she becomes the target to his outbursts. He is bothered by the way she trusts Yash so much, even after seeing him holding hands with Pooja, even after seeing their photo at the supermarket. He is bothered because he wishes he could trust Pooja the same way.. I honestly don't know how anyone could trust the person when they break your trust completely? It would be naive and stupid... Cuz you'll be the reason for your own self destruction.. I feel Adi... I don't blame him for doubting Pooja. 

I would be like Adi in this situation... when someone breaks you so bad it makes you question a lot of things. It makes you so heartless that you don't know how to feel or react so you put a mask on hiding your feelings. 

When I wrote this I just wrote it as if I was in his shoes and to be honest in friendship its just like in any relationship... 

When one friend breaks you, hurts you and leaves you. You cry as if theres no tomorrow but when that same person who stood by you in that bad time did the same thing that bi!tch did to you. You lose your sanity. Your trust. Your mind... I'm sorry this isn't getting really personal... 

I don't blame Adi...

But honestly dude...you neeed to write like an actual extended Os on these twoo! I miss reading your writing.. and after reading these snippets it has made me hungryyy πŸ˜† therefore this baby needs her food so pleaseee...write moooreee

I'll try.. idk though.

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LUVVV 
 from Baeonkyyy πŸ˜³

β€οΈ you too!

PS: I am the first to comment again.. Muwahahha You should just marry me babe πŸ˜†

YEAAAH I SHOULD SHOULDNT I?

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

I have to say Aditya's POV was written in a much better way! If Zoya connected to me, Aditya talked to me in this OS. His pain and hurt, his longing, his questions, I could feel every sentence. It felt like he was saying it 

Brilliantly portrayedπŸ‘ You should keep writing!😳

THAAANKKKS!!! Although Idk why when I wrote this I felt as if I did better with Zoya's. 

Yeah... idk what i wrote to be honest. Maybe because I can relate to Adi...

Thank you.. honestly your another person who truly appreciate my writing.. thank you.. idk what else to say... When i wrote this you were another person I was looking forward to read their comment on my piece. 

I truly appreciate the fact you took your time to comment and motivate me to keep writing. 

ALSO YOU LIKE BTSSS!!!???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I SEEE COOOKKIIIEE ON YOUR DP THING ehheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Wow it's awesomeπŸ‘

You described things rather nicely
Loved it
Thank you for the pm dear

THANK YOUUU!!!!πŸ€—
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Wow, the way you potray Adi's emotion in your writing is simply awesome. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Means a lot to me that you took your time and read this!!πŸ€—
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

THAAANKKKS!!! Although Idk why when I wrote this I felt as if I did better with Zoya's. 

Yeah... idk what i wrote to be honest. Maybe because I can relate to Adi...

Thank you.. honestly your another person who truly appreciate my writing.. thank you.. idk what else to say... When i wrote this you were another person I was looking forward to read their comment on my piece. 

I truly appreciate the fact you took your time to comment and motivate me to keep writing. 

ALSO YOU LIKE BTSSS!!!???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I SEEE COOOKKIIIEE ON YOUR DP THING ehheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww!! I like when someone comments big, afterall I'm a writer myself. I know how good it feels to see heartfelt comments..😳 I loved both their POVs but Aditya's had an edge :)

I'll be commenting as long as you keep writing. β€οΈ So you don't need to wait for my comment, just write πŸ˜‰

Ohh yeahhh I love Jungkook, what about you?