Frequent Posters

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I like Adi too but zoya is too boring :(
Ankudi15 thumbnail
But still Adi's revenge on zoya just coz yash is dead cannot be justified whatsoever and this action makes him look like a male chauvinist
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

I like Adi too but zoya is too boring :(

I think her character is made as such, to be the polar opposite of Adi's
I don't find her boring, but I am waiting for to become a bit more smart and to give answers right back in people's faces, cuz someday she will 😆
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The problem with adi is that he his seen his father cheating on his mom and yet his mom has put up with it and stayed with his father..even to this day she doesn't react to it.. which irks him..
He is a pilot and that's clearly because that keeps him away from every other pain in his life.. imagine d day his wife died he wanted to fly.. it's just his way to forget his agonies.. and now he is in more pain because he least expected d person he loved d most cheating him.. he has lost complete trust in love and relationships.. and Zoya on d other hand is strong and she wants to set things right. But also she has her family by her side as her strength... she still trusts and loves her husband.. it's not because she is blinded but because the whole affair thing is baseless at d moment for her.. no matter what adi feels..
Adi is just irked and he wants Zoya to feel d pain as well.. cos for him their situation is d same..and he expects their reaction to life also be the same.. now he is all set to trouble Zoya to revenge her husband for no fault of hers..he is too blinded by hate to see that he is wrong..
But just like that road scene..Zoya will rescue him out of his pain no matter how much he resists and teach him to trust and love again.. I feel at some point Zoya might be hurt more than adi.. cos mahi wants to hurt her..and Yash probably did have an affair with someone and her father too I feel something is fishy..

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But still Adi's revenge on zoya just coz yash is dead cannot be justified whatsoever and this action makes him look like a male chauvinist

Adi's 'revenge' on Zoya is not cause Yash is dead. Firstly, she has been cheated upon but doesn't believe it and that annoys the hell out of him. Secondly, he believes that she got him arrested while all he has ever wanted was to show her the mirror. He felt maybe she would understand what she's going through, but she is in such a denial that she isn't even feeling that way. He is giving his anger a purpose, cause his wrath is going to eat him up.

Male chauvinist is a person who believes in male supremacy and tries to subdue a female. He has done nothing of such sort. He yells at his father and brother too the same way. He is not at all a male chauvinist. He's just a broken man, with a broken heart, waiting to be healed that's all.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you kidding me? You need to look up male chauvinist meaning.

Adi is not doing anything to Zo because she is a woman. She slapped him earlier and he has not even reacted to that once. He hates Yash and cannot handle it that Zo loves him still. He does not think Yash deserves something as pure as faithful innocent love. Once Zo gets out of that blind zone, he will no longer have any issues with her. He already told her to have self-respect. Thats all he wants!!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Ankudi15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Adi's 'revenge' on Zoya is not cause Yash is dead. Firstly, she has been cheated upon but doesn't believe it and that annoys the hell out of him. Secondly, he believes that she got him arrested while all he has ever wanted was to show her the mirror. He felt maybe she would understand what she's going through, but she is in such a denial that she isn't even feeling that way. He is giving his anger a purpose, cause his wrath is going to eat him up.

Male chauvinist is a person who believes in male supremacy and tries to subdue a female. He has done nothing of such sort. He yells at his father and brother too the same way. He is not at all a male chauvinist. He's just a broken man, with a broken heart, waiting to be healed that's all.

In friday's episode he said that since yash is dead so npw zoya will have to bear all the consequences of upcoming doom that Adi will lay upon yash's business and his family.

Why cant Adi see that since zoya is naive and innocent and has absolutely no fault in whatever happened she should be spared.
Ankudi15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

Are you kidding me? You need to look up male chauvinist meaning.

Adi is not doing anything to Zo because she is a woman. She slapped him earlier and he has not even reacted to that once. He hates Yash and cannot handle it that Zo loves him still. He does not think Yash deserves something as pure as faithful innocent love. Once Zo gets out of that blind zone, he will no longer have any issues with her. He already told her to have self-respect. Thats all he wants!!

Ohhh ofcourse zoya has no self respect but adi has?And that's why he is taking out all his frustation and anger out on yash's family who are grieving the loss of a member.

I wonder had pooja been alive he would have killed her with bare hands and according to ppl here his criminal actions would still be justified.
Adi is mostly justified in his action except vandalism. Adi is also my favorite character. Because he shoots straight and he does not beats around the bushes.
You are right Zo's blind faith creats anger in him.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly, I think they both are best characters on the show because they are flawed and that's what the show is all about. From the outside, Adi and Zoya seem loving and perfect but still their spouses strayed? Why? Because they aren't perfect and I don't think Adi is wrong on a lot of levels though he needs to stop yelling at Zoya because she isn't gonna make it any better.
I know he's doing that because he wants to get the hurt out. He can't do it Pooja or Yash but he can do it to her. But i rather have him channel his energy someplace else like Mahi for example.

Honestly, this I own you thing might have worked when we were younger but now it's just damn right annoying🥱