'Oh God! Adi is so terrible!' Umm really?

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
All over Twitter and here, I see people hating upon Adi and be like, how can anyone even like him? I on the other hand find him the best character on the show.

Yes, he barged into Yash's house and broke his property. Yes, he should not have done that. Yes he should not have broken his stuff in the office. And yes, he shouldn't yell at Zoya
SO?

Did y'all notice, he does that only when he is triggered, or haunted by his wife's betrayal? This guy hates his father, and doesn't feel that connect with his mother anymore because his dad cheated on his mom. It takes a lot from him to come out of it and believe in relations. Holding onto that believe he married the girl he loved, one girl he thought understood him, his pain and anguish related to betrayals. And this girl still cheats on him behind his back and broke his trust at every step, regarding everything.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!?

1) Zoya reminds him of the betrayal. And I don't blame him. It's so understandable. Moreover her blinded faith in the guy annoys him. She is so blind in love that she can't see the truth, she is not suffering the inner turmoil of insecurities, disbelief, hurt and melancholy unlike him. He yells at her unnecessarily cause he wants someone to understand what he's going through. Someone to feel his emotions, but he's totally alone. This accumulation of negativity and solitude leads to snap at everyone. And I know for one, I would do the same in his situation.

2) His breaking things, was clearly vandalism. But he saw the picture of his wife with her boyfriend and heard the shopkeeper calling them one of the best couples. He was blinded with rage, and so he did what we thought at that moment would relieve him of his anger and fury. Totally understandable.

Why do people always want a perfect character? He is NOT perfect, he has his own problems and demons he is dealing within himself and that makes him such an interesting character with so many layers. The guy who is always right is too repetitive and boring a concept.

Both Adi and Zoya are too extremes. While Zoya is the extreme of faith and tranquility, he is the extreme of wrath and fury. And this makes of their characters so intriguing and special on the show.

:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree, aditya is the best character of this show so far.He is impulsive but from his point of view, his worst nightmare came true ...so naturally people would tend to take decisions quickly and find it difficult to control anger.
Apart from aditya, i find mahi and noor interesting and appealing.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agreed! He's the best character on the show! And people need to chill for real, yeah he's being self destructive and an asshole but THAT'S what makes him so endearing! He's so different from other desi tv male leads and Harshad plays him so fabulously
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

I agree, aditya is the best character of this show so far.He is impulsive but from his point of view, his worst nightmare came true ...so naturally people would tend to take decisions quickly and find it difficult to control anger.

Apart from aditya, i find mahi and noor interesting and appealing.

Exactly! I think people need to understand him and his perspective. Only then can you love him.
Vaishnavi is awesome as Mahi, but mahi is a typical b*tch. Her character is pretty interesting, considering I'm hoping for some character development but apart from that, she's annoying as hell.

I wish they could show more to Noor, but Noor was awesome in today's episode. I totally loved her, today. <3
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Totally agreed! He's the best character on the show! And people need to chill for real, yeah he's being self destructive and an asshole but THAT'S what makes him so endearing! He's so different from other desi tv male leads and Harshad plays him so fabulously

EXACTLY! That's my point.
He is neither those typical Sharif desi male leads, nor is he a male chauvinistic pig like 4Lions show tbh. He is just a great character with many layers to him, and I love it cause that makes him so realistic.

Oh Ifkr!! Harshad is just so so so good with emotions. His expressions, the intensity of his eyes, goshhh!!❤️
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

True. That poor guy is getting terrible shocks after shock and he has nobody he can talk to about his grief. (or may be he has but he doesn't trust their advice 😆) .

Although vandalism is a bit extreme in real life but it is Indian daily soap, so itna to chalta hai nhin to hype kaise create hoga. 😆 Anyways, that painting was too much to bear for any person.

The difference between Zoya and Adi is that Zoya is still in the first phase of grief i.e Denial. She has just refused to accept what she is seeing. While Adi has moved to second stage i.e Anger.

By the way, Aditya is so far my favourite character in the show, he is carrying the episodes right now for me.

Yeah like vandalism is too much, but his anger is clouding his sanity and that's why I'm glad that Pooja gave Yash 5 crores, he needs to take his mind of his wrath and put it into something constructive. This business will help his anger dissipate eventually and also AdiYa development❤️.

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No one hates him. All will come back drooling after today's epi

The reason people had issues earlier was that he seemed to lose faith in wifey in like seconds and his anger was not justified without proof. Many believed Poo to be innocent and I was hopong she was so we could see Adi guilt tripping down memory lane.

But there were people like me who understood his POV very well. He is pissed because he does not have answers. I had no sisues in him taking out his anger though he was a bit mean to Zo. Otherwise, he is totally justified! But now that we have proof, no one will be thinking Poo is innocent anymore. No one will have issues with him anymore.

I totally love his character. He is not the angry young businessman man out for revenge because of his ego like 50 other shows. He was hurt in love and the revenge path he is on is totally worth it. Amazing!!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Adi is definitely better than Zoya. He is clearly the most interesting character of the show. I don't accept some of his actions but still he is definitely one of the best lead characters of tv right now.
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

No one hates him. All will come back drooling after today's epi

The reason people had issues earlier was that he seemed to lose faith in wifey in like seconds and his anger was not justified without proof. Many believed Poo to be innocent and I was hopong she was so we could see Adi guilt tripping down memory lane.

But there were people like me who understood his POV very well. He is pissed because he does not have answers. I had no sisues in him taking out his anger though he was a bit mean to Zo. Otherwise, he is totally justified! But now that we have proof, no one will be thinking Poo is innocent anymore. No one will have issues with him anymore.

I totally love his character. He is not the angry young businessman man out for revenge because of his ego like 50 other shows. He was hurt in love and the revenge path he is on is totally worth it. Amazing!!

Oh really? Like people on twitter were going crazy LOL.
It wasn't the question of faith anymore you know? What more proof is needed? She had to go to Chennai but she goes to Mussourie, she is found dead in a car with a man, who she's holding hands with, the way you hold like a lover's, really.

Pooja was definitely not innocent for me since the beginning, and so wasn't Yash. It was clear in the scenes with their respective spouses, they were so uncomfortable, cause they didn't love the other anymore.

@bold: YES! EXACTLY! ADITYA HOODA AND HIS SASS IS THE BEST THING!
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Adi is definitely better than Zoya. He is clearly the most interesting character of the show. I don't accept some of his actions but still he is definitely one of the best lead characters of tv right now.

I do accept his actions, but I don't approve of them. And yes, he is truly the best male character on TV right now.