Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Isis.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Why not P.H? Most artists have set signatures they repeat everywhere. How does love come into this? Pooja's last name was Hooda after marriage so she had a habit of signing like that. It's nothing more than habit.</font>

I guess this would depend on the context of the painting. If it was done under a professional, friendly, formal or casual context then yes, PH makes sense. But when someone is gifting something special to a loved one (assuming in the context of an affair), it's unusual to tag the husband's name along, unless it was done sub-consciously... or maybe that's just me.
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can be that her own surname start with H or she has adopted the surname hooda before her marriage may be since childhood(may be there is a story behind it )bcoz even her mother live with them and her father's character is not shown so it can be a possibility.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess some people think they'll never get caught

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Isis.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In my experience, all artists follow a particular signature pattern and don't deviate for it. Since Aditya and Pooja have been married for a while, her signature has probably been the same for sometime. Like all artists, she probably follows that one pattern out of habit. British literature is littered with famous adulterous exchanges between lovers where the woman signs her married name. It's a subconscious process. I don't think love has got anything to do with it. For most women, their husband's last names become their own after a while. They don't even think twice about it.</font>

Interesting... then I guess it may not be that unusual.
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaranya

Every painter has a signature that they always use no matter what!!
Also, I don't think Pooja ever expected Adi to find the paintings

Agree i think same.
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I serously think they were best friends of mature kind since adi is shown possessive and kiddish at times she hid her friendship.She wrote what she was Adi's wife.And painters sign remains same always.
Edited by sweetshrenal - 6 years ago
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Interesting... then I guess it may not be that unusual.

So true...
She seemed too secretive with her personal stuffs like the diary, and this openly exposed initials... Can't understand why would she do that...

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Yash was well aware of Pooja being married obviously because she always wore mangalsutra too.. she did not change the attire when meeting Yash.. and Hooda was her official last name..
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think they never wanted to come out with their affair, there was no plan to reveal it. Both of them were happy with their respective partners and wanted to continue that affair as side business. May be it was just for sexual purpose.

Or may be there was no affair at all. People who are considering it as affair just because they were holding hands during their last moments are reading too much between the lines.

You never know.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Affair thing is confirmed by lead actor & director of shows, why this affair happened this is also mystery.