SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Why did Pooja sign the painting as PH?

I'm guessing the PH stands for Pooja Hooda (unless I'm missing something). So why did she sign the painting as 'Hooda'? That's a bit weird.

I know the PH helped Adi to identify it as Pooja's painting. But it makes no sense for Pooja to use her husband's surname to sign a painting for her lover. Unless it was a blooper.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Every painter has a signature that they always use no matter what!!
Also, I don't think Pooja ever expected Adi to find the paintings
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In the movie, kank, both srk and rani mukherjee's characters were married too, but still they had an extramarital affair in spite of having knowledge about each others partners.
Similarly, i think both pooja and yash knew abt each others partners but still they continued their affair maybe cuz of better understanding or more happiness in life.
Edited by Tvd_arshi - 6 years ago
SStephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaranya

Every painter has a signature that they always use no matter what!!
Also, I don't think Pooja ever expected Adi to find the paintings

True... it could be her professional signature.

No, it's not about Adi finding but if it was a personal gift to a lover, using husband's name is a bit weird.
SStephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

Good point. She was most probably genuinely in love with Aditya earlier. So it might have become like a subconscious thing to do for her. And we don't know when she made the painting, may be at a time when she wasn't sure of where the relationship with Yash was going.😆. It can be a blooper as well.

Or very unlikely but it could be that she wasn't cheating.😆

@bold: That could be a possibility.

Yeah, if it ends up not being an affair, then no question of why PH... 😆
SStephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

In the movie, kank, both srk and rani mukherjee's characters were married too, but still they had an extramarital affair in spite of having knowledge about each others partners.

Similarly, i think both pooja and yash knew abt each others partners but still they continued their affair maybe cuz of better understanding or more happiness in life.

I agree Pooja and Yash knew about their respective spouses in all probability. The point isn't about not knowing... but the mention of the husband in a possible gift.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is still married to him and maybe she had taken his name officially as well. So aadat se majboor, she may have signed! Also, she was talking about exhibitions and stuff in the first episode so maybe she is a painter. So, she would have been in the habit of signing all her paintings.
SStephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

She is still married to him and maybe she had taken his name officially as well. So aadat se majboor, she may have signed! Also, she was talking about exhibitions and stuff in the first episode so maybe she is a painter. So, she would have been in the habit of signing all her paintings.

Yeah... it was more likely just a habit.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Looks more like a blooper than anything else but this is affair isn't like lets get into an affair.
She prob met Yash and realized that she needed him in her life even though she was getting the love from adi.

They are trying to show that they didn't do an affair to hurt their spouses but it happened because what Adi lacked, Yash had and vice versa.

SStephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyPenny

Looks more like a blooper than anything else but this is affair isn't like lets get into an affair.

She prob met Yash and realized that she needed him in her life even though she was getting the love from adi.

They are trying to show that they didn't do an affair to hurt their spouses but it happened because what Adi lacked, Yash had and vice versa.

You're right... there may not have been a clear-cut point when the affair started. So she might have just went with the flow and signed 'PH'.