adi is interesting character!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†its weird the way i am thinking ..
i some how think yash-pooja were not involved i mean affair but friendship was deep enough to be misunderstood .
adi-zoya are child like but yash-pooja were matured enough to take hold of themselves they wanted a talking partner were they could share there feelings but never got it from there spouses because zoya-adi were living in fantasy word of there own respectively ..
yash-pooja meet and got along so well that not only did they share there lives secret but helped each other when needed as true friends..

adi is seeing what he believed in he is all seeing darker side of the story but zoya is very confident that yash was dedicated to her ..

adi is an interesting character in this story ,by hurting zoya he wants to take revenge ๐Ÿ˜†he wants zoya to follow his path doubting yash ..

why i feel what yash-pooja couldn't do adi will do i mean he might fall for zoya one day ๐Ÿ˜†he will passionate lover for sure ..

dont know about zoya as yet because her record is stuck in yash ..

it will be fun to see adi troubling zoya each day at work and getting his sadist pleasure torturing her thinking he is taking revenge on yash๐Ÿ˜†...

lets see tom jerry fights from next week ..

zoya needs to stop crying want to see her strong from now on ..

arjun might get the route out of the mystery ..

siddiqui sir and hooda sir knew something for sure even pooja mom knew something for sure..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Adi & zoya r not child , they r playful sometimes, 95% mistake is of pooja & yash of not trusting them , not sharing their probs with them , naturally adi & zoya r not antaryami that they will know what running in their spouses mind or heart, may be adi & zoya r more vocal specially adi but if tash pooja trusted their spouses , they would defo happy life. Specially pooja after sharing a great frndship with adi 4 yrs , still went 4 cheating on him that 2 knowingly that it will hurt him hardest, its not adi would had not understood her same goes 4 zoya if yash had told his pribs with zoya , she would had defo understand him.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Adi & zoya r not child , they r playful sometimes, 95% mistake is of pooja & yash of not trusting them , not sharing their probs with them , naturally adi & zoya r not antaryami that they will know what running in their spouses mind or heart, may be adi & zoya r more vocal specially adi but if tash pooja trusted their spouses , they would defo happy life. Specially pooja after sharing a great frndship with adi 4 yrs , still went 4 cheating on him that 2 knowingly that it will hurt him hardest, its not adi would had not understood her same goes 4 zoya if yash had told his pribs with zoya , she would had defo understand him.

i know but seems yash-pooja wanted there spouses to understand without saying a word like they do ..

few times we cant talk to spouse few things we share it few close friends or our parents so may be yash-pooja got there comfort in each other friendship ..
things are complicated and different ..

some time talking to strangers also is comfortable than close ones ..
cosmic connection ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ok...there might be a possibility that Pooja and Yash were just friends who just talk about their lives and help each other but what about the. fact that they never felt a need to tell their respective partners about their friends ... I mean especially Pooja... Man, she is helping her boy friend/Just friend by giving 5cr of her husband's money but never felt a need to share her friend's name to her husband.. I don't think Adi is one of those typical husband's who can't understand that his wife is having a Male friend who is just friend.. He had not read his wife's dairy since he knows that it's her personal... Like Arjun said he was so dependent on pooja he needs pooja to get even his tooth paste yet again he respects her personal space so he never read her dairy..and he was not the one who keeps his wife for al l of himself in between four walls of his home but he is some one who supports her passion for art by encouraging her to visit art galleries.If Yashh was a just friend of Pooja and she herself told to Adi, I definitely think he might have understood their friendship ...and today the way Adi is feeling cheated by Pooja and reacting abnormally.. I can see where he is coming from...I am not talking about Yash cause.. I don't yet feel his presence in the sow despite Zoya's chant of Yash and his memories. Theirs flash backs are aslo so bland and they are not revealing much as of now...
Edited by .SSSS. - 6 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSS.

Ok...there might be a possibility that Pooja and Yash were just friends who just talk about their lives and help each other but what about the. fact that they never felt a need to tell their respective partners about their friends ... I mean especially Pooja... Man, she is helping her boy friend/Just friend by giving 5cr of her husband's money but never felt a need to share her friend's name to her husband.. I don't think Adi is one of those typical husband's who can't understand that his wife is having a Male friend who is just friend.. He had not read his wife's dairy since he knows that it's her personal... Like Arjun said he was so dependent on pooja he needs pooja to get even his tooth paste yet again he respects her personal space so he never read her dairy..and he was not the one who keeps his wife for al l of himself in between four walls of his home but he is some one who supports her passion for art by encouraging her to visit art galleries.If Yashh was a just friend of Pooja and she herself told to Adi, I definitely think he might have understood their friendship ...and today the way Adi is feeling cheated by Pooja and reacting abnormally.. I can see where he is coming from...I am not talking about Yash cause.. I don't yet feel his presence in the sow despite Zoya's chant of Yash and his memories. Theirs flash backs are aslo so bland and they are not revealing much as of now...

sometimes spouses dont have patents may be adi is impulsive and zoya might be in her own lala land as we saw in flash back when yash was saying that he might get the investor zoya slept off and when pooja was saying something adi was busy with his phone etc...
so may be yash-pooja got that comfort in friendship ..
i still feel there was no affair
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

If they were just friends, there was absolutely no need of hiding it from their partners. From the flashbacks, Adi seemed very understanding and sporty. I am not too sure about Zoya but I think she would have understood as well.

may be they thought there spouses won't understand there friendship seeing adi i feel pooja hid it because he was very possessive and zoya is so sweet that yash can never think of hurting her .
zoya might think that she is not that close to him as pooja .
who knows how they would react

zoya-adi are some what child like so may be yash -pooja thought to hide it rather complicating it
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

sometimes spouses dont have patents may be adi is impulsive and zoya might be in her own lala land as we saw in flash back when yash was saying that he might get the investor zoya slept off and when pooja was saying something adi was busy with his phone etc...

Am not denying the possibility that Pooja and Yash were just friends having similar thoughts and tastes but why to keep their partners in dark about their friendship if it is the case..especially when Pooja and Yash are shown as matured individuals then they could have introduced their friends totheirpartners which could have helped not so matured adi to deal with his life in a better way afterr Pooja's death without feeling cheated.Adi trusted Pooja so much that he could have definitely understood her friendship if she herself told him...
Edited by .SSSS. - 6 years ago
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

The Cvs are just confusing us in there...
Anyways the both their flashbacks only reveal much needed to prove an affair...
But I too don't think it as an affair, more like a conspiracy...
Many characters in the show feel involved in the accident...
And Jeez... Why couldn't Yash or Pooja tell their spouses about their friendship in 5 years of marriage???