How Will Zo Learn The Truth?

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode confirmed that Poja definitely crossed a line with the painting. This was something special between Adi and her. And she shared that with Yash

That means Adi was right from Day 1. He knew his wife that well 😆 ki he did not even take 5 min to consider maybe she is innocent and there is another reason. Even holier-than-thou bhabhi ka devar Arjun, is sure bhabhi cheated.

Now, how in the world will Zo learn the truth? She is so much blinded by her Yash ka pyaar that she sees only what she wants to see. Even if Adi has been screaming at her from Day 1, showing her the mirror, she refuses to see. Now, am sure that lipstick mark is not hers. She simply thinks it's hers because she had left 1 like that on his white shirt whereas we are told he has many more white shirts. She saw a pic of Yash with Pooja where they were grocery shopping together. But she believes just like Yash trusted her, she should trust him too.

I do not think the 5crores or the painting is going to make any difference to her. All I can think of is seeing a live video of him with another woman. Or maybe her dad will tell her he saw him with someone and he had warned Yash or something. That should do it! But somehow, I don't think at that moment Adi will say I told you so 😉!

Let's have all the crazy theories on the ways Zo is going to learn the truth.

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Noor n Arjun r gonna dig out atleast partial truth. ...dy may not find out who killed dm, but dy wud find out details abt thr affair. I guess dt is dn Zo will break down n Adi will suddenly leave d hatred n fall for her since he knows d pain n dn thr love story starts 😳😳😳
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

I think Noor n Arjun r gonna dig out atleast partial truth. ...dy may not find out who killed dm, but dy wud find out details abt thr affair. I guess dt is dn Zo will break down n Adi will suddenly leave d hatred n fall for her since he knows d pain n dn thr love story starts 😳😳😳

I like it. What kind of proof can they get I wonder!
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think it would have something to do with the diary.Maybe pooja's personal diary would contain pictures of the duo along with her relationship with yash and it would come to the hands of zoya later on.I think thats how she's going to find out about the affair.