Aditya And Zoya Are Kids !

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya is a kid who doesn't want to step out of her fairytale and Aditya a kid who cannot handle himself .
Both are essentially very kiddish by nature . While Yash had to fulfill the shoes of Prince Charming in Zoya's life , Pooja had to mother Adi , babysit him of sorts .

Edited by TheAphrodite - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Their wavelengths match . (Zo and Adi) Their childishness will find home in each other , which is why they'll be a good match .
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i get what you're trying to say but i personally feel victim blaming ady and zoya to rationalize an affair is again a wrong thing...till now i guess that's what the makers are trying to do if there was an affair at all! everybody has faults in them it's human nature to say that ady being kiddish or zoya being spineless led to failure of the relations and hence putting the onus of the failed marriages solely on ady or zoya is unfair I personally feel it takes two to tango so i really dont agree with this take of the creatives to characterize them both in this manner for the sake of creating a sense of sympathy for pooja and yash! rest for all we know later on it turns out there wasn't an affair at all...other than that it's still too early to say anything
TheAphrodite thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

well i get what you're trying to say but i personally feel victim blaming ady and zoya to rationalize an affair is again a wrong thing...till now i guess that's what the makers are trying to do if there was an affair at all! everybody has faults in them it's human nature to say that ady being kiddish or zoya being spineless led to failure of the relations and hence putting the onus of the failed marriages solely on ady or zoya is unfair I personally feel it takes two to tango so i really dont agree with this take of the creatives to characterize them both in this manner for the sake of creating a sense of sympathy for pooja and yash! rest for all we know later on it turns out there wasn't an affair at all...other than that it's still too early to say anything

Singling out someone in a relationship and blaming them is wrong I agree , but as far as the show is concerned they are whitewashing Pooja and Yash's image thus far .
TheAphrodite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

So far what I have seen, I don't think Adi is a kid. He was fine, he is just a bit carefree and jokes around a lot, but it doesn't mean he is a kid. He has a well paying job that he is passionate for and is good at, loves and trusts his wife, and understands her needs.

Unless there is more that we haven't seen, I can't see why Adi can be called a kid.

Well , we differ in our viewpoints . Adi is kiddish in the way he handles his emotions. Yes , being carefree is not wrong however being careless is. Adi has longed for a love where all the attention is on him . And even now , the way he is handling his anger .