When will I hear??

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
No offence, but I'm tired of listening to Zoya's broken crying voice ever since the show started. When will I hear Zoya's real voice, the non-broken normal voice. She is always crying & crying and I am beginning to not like it.
Anyone else here in that list of viewers here???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me.πŸ˜†
Hate to see her cry all the time

But what else will someone do on their hubby's deahπŸ˜†.
It's just that she has blinded herself and dosent want to see the truth, that's what makes her irritating
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In process of gaining sympathy 4 zoya CVS r irritating viewers by zoya's yash jaap & non stop crying.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactlyy! Good post πŸ‘

my thoughts precisely...im bored hearing zoya's broken crying voice all the time...
even though im a huge JW fan, wanna see her normal not a weakling who sheds tears over every tiny thing...

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

No offence, but I'm tired of listening to Zoya's broken crying voice ever since the show started. When will I hear Zoya's real voice, the non-broken normal voice. She is always crying & crying and I am beginning to not like it.

Anyone else here in that list of viewers here???

exactly.in the 1st episode she zoya's character was so lovely all though we cant except her to be like that now too but bahut hogaya rona rona.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me! I hope her character improves and becomes strong. It's kinda annoying to watch her cry all the time but Jennifer is pretty so I try not to get mad πŸ˜†
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I get tired of seeing her cry but I think that's the role.
How about this? Maybe they are showing her crying so much now so that when she learns the actual truth about Yash, that will be the final day she cries for him and all things related to him. She may become vengeful and crazy.. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned 😈 God save shit-in-laws at that time. Adi maybe the only one to calm her down at that point! That will be a stark contrast to what she is going through now.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope soon she doubts Yash and starts looking for the answers but as a strong woman not the fragile she is right now. πŸ₯±
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah She cries a lot but I think she'll dheere dheere transform from nanhi pari to the BOSS Lady like Maya.
I mean its Jennifer , I dont think the makers will waste her potential. I mean this girl is far more talented than many btown actresses