piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was thinking as to why Yash looked outside his marriage for love. Even though we saw in the flashbacks that Yash did at least care for Zoya , I figured out a few reasons:
Firstly Zoya has only lived like a princess. She hasn't done anything in her life other than loving Yash. I know it's her choice. But take it from Yash s point of view. Pooja seemed much more mature and smart . Zoya dint even know to cook, whereas, Pooja did all the work. From Adi's toothpaste to being so creative and drawing etc.

I'm not saying Zoya is at faut or she isn't good enough . Zoya is a pure soul. And if Yash , really loved her, he wouldn't feel the need to look outside. But here, their love fell weak. He couldn't handle Zoya's princess-sish nature. Or we can say , he wasnt the man for her. (Even though she believed so)

Now , take a look at how Yash lived. Let's assume for initial few months of the marriage Yash was honestly in love with Zoya. (That's what I feel) . He must have fallen for her and got married and then realized they aren't meant to be. Whatever it was, coming to the point, Yash lived half month with Zoya and half month with family. Yash's workplace was in Mumbai, so obviously he had to go there. Now the difference is , Zoya chose to stay in her hometown , just because she dint like nig cities or her in laws dint like her. Whatever it was, she made life difficult for Yash. Whereas pooja , got her mom to adi's house.

Maybe there were the difference between these two women , which h made Yash feel at a point of time , that Pooja is the girl he wanted in his life.

Ps- I still don't support their cheating ways. But this was an attempt to look inside Yash s mind. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you .Yash like zoya but his love only for pooja.
Adi love pooja, adi is perfect husband and friend to pooja but why pooja cheat adi?
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think he deliberately looked for love outside his marriage. He just met Pooja and unknowingly, fell in love. Was Zoya a good wife or not doesn't matter. I think he did love her (he married her after all) but as you said, realized they weren't meant to be after he met Pooja.
piyali99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

Agree with you .Yash like zoya but his love only for pooja.

Adi love pooja, adi is perfect husband and friend to pooja but why pooja cheat adi?

Good question.😆

Well, im still trying to figure out what made Pooja cheat.
Maybe Adi's too dependent nature
piyali99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I don't think he deliberately looked for love outside his marriage. He just met Pooja and unknowingly, fell in love. Was Zoya a good wife or not doesn't matter. I think he did love her (he married her after all) but as you said, realized they weren't meant to be after he met Pooja.

Omg..

Sanya from TPK😲 🤗

Coming to the point , I think there is always a reason as to why u get attracted to ppl. It's basically science. U just don't fall in love . There has to be a reason . There's always a reason in your subconscious mind. Your body is designed in such a way that it wants the best partner, and thats what makes ppl cheat. either the other person is more beautiful externally. or there qualities are the ones you desire.

About deliberatio, even I don't feel he looked outside with a motto. Even I believe he met Pooja and his mind immediately understood that this was the partner his heart desired. He must realised after his relationship with Zoya.

Edited by piyali99 - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali99

I was thinking as to why Yash looked outside his marriage for love. Even though we saw in the flashbacks that Yash did at least care for Zoya , I figured out a few reasons:

Firstly Zoya has only lived like a princess. She hasn't done anything in her life other than loving Yash. I know it's her choice. But take it from Yash s point of view. Pooja seemed much more mature and smart . Zoya dint even know to cook, whereas, Pooja did all the work. From Adi's toothpaste to being so creative and drawing etc.

I'm not saying Zoya is at faut or she isn't good enough . Zoya is a pure soul. And if Yash , really loved her, he wouldn't feel the need to look outside. But here, their love fell weak. He couldn't handle Zoya's princess-sish nature. Or we can say , he wasnt the man for her. (Even though she believed so)

Now , take a look at how Yash lived. Let's assume for initial few months of the marriage Yash was honestly in love with Zoya. (That's what I feel) . He must have fallen for her and got married and then realized they aren't meant to be. Whatever it was, coming to the point, Yash lived half month with Zoya and half month with family. Yash's workplace was in Mumbai, so obviously he had to go there. Now the difference is , Zoya chose to stay in her hometown , just because she dint like nig cities or her in laws dint like her. Whatever it was, she made life difficult for Yash. Whereas pooja , got her mom to adi's house.

Maybe there were the difference between these two women , which h made Yash feel at a point of time , that Pooja is the girl he wanted in his life.

Ps- I still don't support their cheating ways. But this was an attempt to look inside Yash s mind. 😉

@ bold - If he had met Adi even once he would not have felt that way! Agar usko pata hota kisse panga le raha hai, he would not have thought twice about Pooja. Good that he died! Think what Adi would have done if he was alive!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago