Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
@ TM:
Yes it is page 6. But I only wrote 3 comments here. One was requesting for the video of the launch. Thanks for providing it.

Yes we have different POV's. But that is not a bad thing. Everyone views things in their own way. I myself like to observe and gather more information before making a decision. See both sides to an argument. I analyse Risk in my job. That is what I do daily. So I am used to not making snap judgments about anything. At least I try not to.

It's been a good thread to read through. Thanks again for the video link.

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ TM:

Yes it is page 6. But I only wrote 3 comments here. One was requesting for the video of the launch. Thanks for providing it.

Yes we have different POV's. But that is not a bad thing. Everyone views things in their own way. I myself like to observe and gather more information before making a decision. See both sides to an argument. I analyse Risk in my job. That is what I do daily. So I am used to not making snap judgments about anything. At least I try not to.

It's been a good thread to read through. Thanks again for the video link.

I also believe that diversity of thought is very important.
But I think we have discussed enough about Arjun for now. Lets see next week's episode, then we can again start conversation.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mijanur

But, Adi earned enough money to give his wife 5 cores loan but at the same time he can not afford to go Paris, I think it is a loophole.

I don't know how much a pilot earns but can a pilot save five crore just after a few years of his career ? If yes then why don't all the Indians become pilots. And a pilot can't do much overtime due to the protocols. So where did the five crore come from ? Baap ke paise ?

How old is Adi ? 30 ? 35 ? Arjun must be much younger. He might be a lawyer since what ? Two or three years. And you think he will be the greatest of them all ?

So conclusion: We don't know much about their career and it's not mentioned how much they earn. They even didn't say who is successful or a failure. Arjun was taunted by his father because that's how fathers are. I think he even taunts Adi for being childish and good for nothing.