Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I don't think he is a failure. What his father probably meant is that both his kids were served everything on a silver platter unlike him who had to build everything by his own. I think Arjun probably works for his father whereas Aditya decided to do something else by his own. It's not about salary or who is more successful. If I am not wrong Pooja even said that if they will go to Paris at the end of the month he will have to borrow money from her. 😆

But, Adi earned enough money to give his wife 5 cores loan but at the same time he can not afford to go Paris, I think it is a loophole.

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

He is a lawyer n there is nothing wrong in joining ur fathers office!i think he is a great guy n a matured one too!
Adi is a man child n quite immature too the first scene where he crib abt waking up then tooth paste showsit...adi became what he wanted n Arjun also must b doing what he loves!
An as for their fathers taunt im sure he will do that to aditya too...justice hooda saab is an over achiever so he will expect no less from his kids!
Im kinda rooting for pooja to b innocent !

Yes, there is nothing wrong in joining family business, but it is very much important to create your own identity, start something new.
A person should cteate his own identity and not just cashing on father's fame.
Arjun is just a son of justice Hooda, he has no individual identity.

Arjun also showed his lack of understanding when he was openly supporting his cheater bhabi and finding faults in his brother.
He is a disgrace in the name of a brother.

Mr. Hooda will never taunt Adi professionally. Adi has become a pilot khud ke dam pe and he earns so much that he can give 5 cores loan to his cheater wife.
Mr. Hooda told Arjun to become someone significant khud ke dam pe.

Despite being a man child Adi was professionally more successful than his brother and wife.
l think.
Adi has some principles but Arjun has tendency to compromise with wrong.

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

If the said SIL actually end up innocent then u can say that Arjun is the mature n understanding n Aditya an a*** who dint evn believe her for one sec , that girl deffo deserved better lol

Pooja already art Yash picture, despite telling Adi that, she only paints for Adi and its a exclusive thing between them.
She regularly go to shop with Yash, look at the way they were standing in photo of the shop, that shows their proximity.
She wasted her husband's hard earned 5 cores to some sinking ship.

Besides that in the launch video the maker clearly told us Yash and Pooja are cheaters. This show is about how Adi, Zoya can move on after this cheating.
So again see the launch video.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@TM:
I have seen no launch videos. Can you tell me if it's on Youtube? I will watch it. I thought that if Yash and Pooja really cheated or not was open to interpretation at this point. Even Seheban's interview which I saw did not clarify that Yash is a cheat.

The story though is clearly about how two betrayed persons meet and overcome this betrayal together! That part I am very excited for. So far Aditya is a very watchable character and my favorite. I feel sorry for Zoya and I can feel Aditya's broken heart so I feel very bad for him. But each of them is dealing with their pain in different ways.

One with anger and one with denial. Neither is right and neither is wrong at this point in time. The pain is too raw to make any rational decisions at this time for either of them.
.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think Arjun is spineless
He must have been too young to understand the actions and consequences of his father or the gravity of the issue
Hence he is not damahed like aditya

As far as his professional identity goes, working in the same profession as his dad does not make hin dependent. He is the heir to their law firm.

And it has been constantly shown that he is independent and the most mature character of them all. Like he has taken it upon hinself to investigate the accident

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I just caught up to the show and I disagree that Arjun has no identity. He himself is a lawyer. Of course he cant become a judge overnight. Even his Father knows this. Hence that taunt that "I am where I am without the help of a rich father!". He meant that he didnt have the "Advantages" that Arjun had. Maybe even Aditya. Yes Adi is a pilot and has a different career. But he still had the privilege of being from a wealthy background with influence. Men like Harsh Hooda like to taunt their children with what he has provided for them and point out that those were not provided to him, but he is still ahead of them!

Arjun is more laid back, but I think that is more by choice. He is more like his Mom, as in he tries to keep the peace, but at a personal cost to himself. He has opinions but sometimes he doesn't share them.His Father and Brother are always fighting and in that situation, someone needs to not add to the fighting but mediate sometimes.

The question of WHY did Pooja cheat on Aditya when they seemed to be in love is a very valid question that a rational person should ask?

He asked that question and he also asked his brother could you not notice she was not happy with you? Yes that was a hurtful question, but if she cheated, that means something was wrong right?

Not everyone cheats coz they are characterless or that they are cheap. Some people move away from their spouse and become close to someone else because this other person was bringing something to the table their spouse was not! I DONT agree with cheating. I am married myself. I 100% Disagree with it. But when it does happen, we have to ask WHY it happened? That is what Arjun was asking? He was not saying Pooja is right, or that she is justified. The issue here is that Pooja is dead! They cant question her. They can only try to find the answers themselves.

Harsh Hooda knows something and so does Zoya's Father. But they are both hiding those things and that is why the truth of that night and the full truth of Yash and Pooja's relationship has not come out yet.

Yes, Aditya deserves respect for his professional achievements. But that doesn't mean that Arjun deserves to be insulted for choosing the same profession as his Father. But this is a good subject to discuss and debate. Thanks for making the topic.

He thinks Pooja is a cheater but still trying to justify it.
Arjun's choice of words was very poor. He never once told his brother.
Yes brother Pooja bhabi did something wrong, yes brother Pooja bhabi should not back stabbed you like you this, but brother we need to investigate how how Pooja bhabi got involved in an affair.

As a brother he should feel angry on his bhabi for hurting his soft hearted brother. But it serms like he has more sympathies for cheater bhabhi than for his brother.

He had no right to comment on his brother's married life because he did not know many things. It just shows that, he is biased towards his bhabhi.

For me cheating is a black and white issue. If you can keep a commitment then just divorce him/her but don't cheat him/her. For me cheating is a reflection of a person's moral weakness and I have zero sympathy for cheaters.

Arjun's failure to make a mark in professional life is the issue here.

@TM:

I have seen no launch videos. Can you tell me if it's on Youtube? I will watch it. I thought that if Yash and Pooja really cheated or not was open to interpretation at this point. Even Seheban's interview which I saw did not clarify that Yash is a cheat.

The story though is clearly about how two betrayed persons meet and overcome this betrayal together! That part I am very excited for. So far Aditya is a very watchable character and my favorite. I feel sorry for Zoya and I can feel Aditya's broken heart so I feel very bad for him. But each of them is dealing with their pain in different ways.

One with anger and one with denial. Neither is right and neither is wrong at this point in time. The pain is too raw to make any rational decisions at this time for either of them.

Here the video
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C54C-EbCVU8[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: .IPKKND.

I dont think Arjun is spineless

He must have been too young to understand the actions and consequences of his father or the gravity of the issue
Hence he is not damahed like aditya

As far as his professional identity goes, working in the same profession as his dad does not make hin dependent. He is the heir to their law firm.

And it has been constantly shown that he is independent and the most mature character of them all. Like he has taken it upon hinself to investigate the accident

I don't think he is too young, he does not look like that, it is more likely he just accepted his father's cheating just like his mother.
Once you compromise then you will always try to find reason to justify a wrong.

Arjun fails to realize the gravity of his Pooja bhabi's sin because he already forgives his father for his cheating. Cheating is not a big deal for Arjun.
Yes, he is the heir, but it seems lile he fails to do anything significant in his profession.

It is important to create your own identity in professional life even if you are a heir. I am also heir of my family business, but before that, I have built my own businesses outside of it, you need to create your own image,you need to have a seperate identity beyond your family.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ TM:
Yes cheating is cheating and it's better to divorce someone than to lead them on or live a double life, I totally agree with that.

But unfortunately in life not everything is that black and white and not everyone makes those decisive decisions to do one thing or the other. Sometimes they are trying to figure out how to end one thing before starting another. Or maybe debating if they want to end this or not? Not everyone makes those cut and dry choices (which are the ones I personally prefer)

Aditya is a Black and White sort of guy, there is not much grey in his spectrum and that is why he has decided to deal with the reality of a cheating spouse the way he has. Also, trying to deal with that as well as your grief in losing someone you were close to for years will drive anyone over the edge and that is what has happened to him.

Arjun was trying to understand why his sister in law would do this? It looks like they didnt think that was something she was capable of? Aditya's behavior has been hard for everyone to handle and their nerves are probably frayed. He is grieving but they are grieving too. Aditya has tunnel vision right now and I understand why. But like Zoya said "There are other people in this world besides you!" Which is a home truth for him.

As for career, yes it's good to build your own. My family have many lawyers, but I am a banker myself and I have built my career after graduating from Uni. So I understand the importance of career and identity. But just because Arjun works for the family firm we have not seen enough of him to deduce that he has achieved nothing. Some cryptic words from a man like Harsh Hooda does not sum up the sum total of a person and their achievements. He was being sarcastic. I will reserve my judgment on Arjun till I have seen more of him. At this point, he is the only one who is actually trying to investigate what happened to Pooja and questioning why she did what she did. Which I think is valid in the circumstances. Pooja was a member of their family too. So he is trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. not declaring her guilty till he understands things a bit better. Snap judgments never take us to the right conclusion anyway. Being a lawyer he should know that.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago

@ TM:

Yes cheating is cheating and it's better to divorce someone than to lead them on or live a double life, I totally agree with that.

But unfortunately in life not everything is that black and white and not everyone makes those decisive decisions to do one thing or the other. Sometimes they are trying to figure out how to end one thing before starting another. Or maybe debating if they want to end this or not? Not everyone makes those cut and dry choices (which are the ones I personally prefer)

Aditya is a Black and White sort of guy, there is not much grey in his spectrum and that is why he has decided to deal with the reality of a cheating spouse the way he has. Also, trying to deal with that as well as your grief in losing someone you were lose to for years will drive anyone over the edge and that is what has happened to him.

Arjun was trying to understand why his sister in law would do this? It looks like they didnt think that was something she was capable of? Aditya's behavior has been hard for everyone to handle and their nerves are probably frayed. He is grieving but they are grieving too. Aditya has tunnel vision right now and I understand why. But like Zoya said "There are other people in this world besides you!" Which is a home truth for him.

As for career, yes it's good to build your own. My family have many lawyers, but I am a banker myself and I have built my career after graduating from Uni. So I understand the importance of career and identity. But just because Arjun works for the family firm we have not seen enough of him to deduce that he has achieved nothing. Some cryptic words from a man like Harsh Hooda does not sum up the sum total of a person and their achievements. He was being sarcastic. I will reserve my judgment on Arjun till I have seen more of him. At this point, he is the only one who is actually trying to investigate what happened to Pooja and questioning why she did what she did. Which I think is valid in the circumstances. Pooja was a member of their family too. So he is trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. not declaring her guilty till he understands things a bit better. Snap judgments never take us to the right conclusion anyway. Being a lawyer he should know that.

It is page 6 now,
I think we are seeing things from different point of views. I think we will not able to reach in an agreement.
So, lets agree to disagree. Truce.