Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mijanur

One thing is clear Arjun still lives under the shadow of his father. As his father said he yet to make his mark in his professional life, so he is a failure.
He can stood up for his cheater bhabi but he can't remain silent when his brother was stressed.

Hooda family loves to hide the truth for saving their reputation. The moment Pooja started her affair she dishonor her marriage and did not deserve the honor, by hiding the truth and giving her a bridal look they mocked Adi's feelings. So, they should not complain if Adi does not like their fakeness.

A person who is struggling in his life or career can't be called a failure. A person who fails is called a failure. So far, we don't know if he has really failed in his career.

I don't know what Arjun told Adi was right or wrong but his dialogue gave a new direction to Adi. He started looking for the diary and came across those papers.

@Chota don lets agree to disagree we are seeing Arjun from two different perspectives. Lets see how Arjun behave in future.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok you really seem to hate Arjun. And that's no problem that's your opinion. He is going to go investigate for his brother though he might not solve everything he is trying. And also I don't think he,s been shown for more that 30 minutes in the show. Just give him time, yes I agree what he said in yesterday's episode was not right I also found is a douche of a move. But you cant judge everything on him in this short time. But if you want to keep your opinion on him the same the go ahead. Nobody will stop you. What everybody is saying is give his character time. That's all but you don't needed to.
Sorry if I sounded rude did not mean it that way. But wanted to share my opinion.😊

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

A person who is struggling in his life or career can't be called a failure. A person who fails is called a failure. So far, we don't know if he has really failed in his career.

I don't know what Arjun told Adi was right or wrong but his dialogue gave a new direction to Adi. He started looking for the diary and came across those papers.

For me Arjun's non stop praise of Pooja is totally unacceptable.

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

Ok you really seem to hate Arjun. And that's no problem that's your opinion. He is going to go investigate for his brother though he might not solve everything he is trying. And also I don't think he,s been shown for more that 30 minutes in the show. Just give him time, yes I agree what he said in yesterday's episode was not right I also found is a douche of a move. But you cant judge everything on him in this short time. But if you want to keep your opinion on him the same the go ahead. Nobody will stop you. What everybody is saying is give his character time. That's all but you don't needed to.

Sorry if I sounded rude did not mean it that way. But wanted to share my opinion.😊

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect everyone's opinions. For me having more respect for a cheater sis in law and finding flaws in victim brother shows that he is not a good brother.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun has his father's support in his professional life while Adi is a self made man.
Adi has earned fame in his profession but Arjun does not able to make a mark on his profession. So Adi is the superior one here.
In rich family money matters and Arjun is in a profession whre he can earn more money. So earning less is a sign of his professional failure as it indicates he is getting less cases.

I still don't see the point to this petty comparison. Such a salary/success comparison wasn't done in the show. Bottom line... the show hasn't established Arjun as a failure. And I don't see the point of continuing this discussion based on assumptions. So it's over and out from me for this topic.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he is a failure. What his father probably meant is that both his kids were served everything on a silver platter unlike him who had to build everything by his own. I think Arjun probably works for his father whereas Aditya decided to do something else by his own. It's not about salary or who is more successful. If I am not wrong Pooja even said that if they will go to Paris at the end of the month he will have to borrow money from her. 😆
Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 6 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is a lawyer n there is nothing wrong in joining ur fathers office!i think he is a great guy n a matured one too!
Adi is a man child n quite immature too the first scene where he crib abt waking up then tooth paste showsit...adi became what he wanted n Arjun also must b doing what he loves!
An as for their fathers taunt im sure he will do that to aditya too...justice hooda saab is an over achiever so he will expect no less from his kids!
Im kinda rooting for pooja to b innocent !
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect everyone's opinions. For me having more respect for a cheater sis in law and finding flaws in victim brother shows that he is not a good brother.

If the said SIL actually end up innocent then u can say that Arjun is the mature n understanding n Aditya an a*** who dint evn believe her for one sec , that girl deffo deserved better lol
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just caught up to the show and I disagree that Arjun has no identity. He himself is a lawyer. Of course he cant become a judge overnight. Even his Father knows this. Hence that taunt that "I am where I am without the help of a rich father!". He meant that he didnt have the "Advantages" that Arjun had. Maybe even Aditya. Yes Adi is a pilot and has a different career. But he still had the privilege of being from a wealthy background with influence. Men like Harsh Hooda like to taunt their children with what he has provided for them and point out that those were not provided to him, but he is still ahead of them!

Arjun is more laid back, but I think that is more by choice. He is more like his Mom, as in he tries to keep the peace, but at a personal cost to himself. He has opinions but sometimes he doesn't share them.His Father and Brother are always fighting and in that situation, someone needs to not add to the fighting but mediate sometimes.

The question of WHY did Pooja cheat on Aditya when they seemed to be in love is a very valid question that a rational person should ask?

He asked that question and he also asked his brother could you not notice she was not happy with you? Yes that was a hurtful question, but if she cheated, that means something was wrong right?

Not everyone cheats coz they are characterless or that they are cheap. Some people move away from their spouse and become close to someone else because this other person was bringing something to the table their spouse was not! I DONT agree with cheating. I am married myself. I 100% Disagree with it. But when it does happen, we have to ask WHY it happened? That is what Arjun was asking? He was not saying Pooja is right, or that she is justified. The issue here is that Pooja is dead! They cant question her. They can only try to find the answers themselves.

Harsh Hooda knows something and so does Zoya's Father. But they are both hiding those things and that is why the truth of that night and the full truth of Yash and Pooja's relationship has not come out yet.

Yes, Aditya deserves respect for his professional achievements. But that doesn't mean that Arjun deserves to be insulted for choosing the same profession as his Father. But this is a good subject to discuss and debate. Thanks for making the topic.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago