Arjun the man who does not have his own identity

Posted: 6 years ago
I always wondered why Arjun does not have any resentment for his father. But, now I realized that, he behave that way because he is financially and socially dependent on his father. He never tried to make his own identity and he fails to do anything significant of his own.
Many people praised Arjun as the more mature person than his brother, more level headed person than his brother. Many people becomes fida over his disgraceful defense of his bhabi's cheating.
Many people thought he has right to give bhasan to his older brother.

But, today one thing becomes clear despite being more samajdar than his older brother, he is a failure professionally. He failed to create his own identity, he failed to do anything significant. He has no individual identity professionally, he is just a son of Justice Hooda, nothing else.

He was giving lecture his brother yesterday about how to build life. Now after today's episode I don't think he has any right to give lecture his brother about life, carer and he has zero right to complain about his brother's flaw.

Beta apna bade bhai se kutch sikh le. Osse tere bakawas bhasan koi jarurat nahi.
Tere bhai ne apne liye alag carer chuna, bahut mehanat karke Pilot bane, apne khud ke pechan banaya, tere baap pe dependent nahi hein wo. Apne pero par khara hein tere bade bhai.
He is a self-made man, give respect him as he is professionally more successful than you, and your b brother never took your father's help unlike you who still today financially dependent on his father.

I think secretly Arjun is jealous of Aditya. His so called samajdari, gyan and papa's support fails to give hI'm any professional success.
On the other hand, Adi has professional success as pilot. He earned fame in his profession.

Adi is independent from Mr. Hooda's influence, on the other hand due to dependency Arjun can't protest strongly against any of his father's decision.

Aare Arjun apne bhai ki khamio ko batane se pahele aapni khud ki kamiya pe nazar de. Khud kI koi pechan nahi, aapne baap pe dependent hein phir bhI bade bhai ko gyan dena ki shukh palta hein.

Adi to itna khamio ki baozot acche pilot ban gaye aur financially itna secure ho gaye ki apnI biwi ko panch cores de sake, dosri taraf Arjun ki ye halat hein ki wo pie pie ke liye apne baap ka mehataz hein.

Akhir mein itna kahunga Arjun ko, apne bhai se ijjat se baat karna, usse gyan deni ki koshish maat karna, kyunki wo karne ki tera aukat nahi hein. ApnI cheater bhabi ke galti ke liye apne bade bhai ko ko kosna band kar. Tere bade bhai zindegi mein kutch kar ke dekhya, jab tu khud apne pero pe khara ho jayega tab baat karna zindegi ko savarne ki bare mein.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In my opinion this is a tad bit too harsh about Arjun
As far as what we have seen Arjun is definitely a mature person...he tries to reduce the tension between his brother and dad...sort of a mediator between the two

I don't think he is a bad person or a bad brother at all at least from what we have seen so far

He is rational and thus he is thinking of all possibilities...if we take yesterday's car scene...both were frustrated and the question he raised I guess was not to offend Adi...Pooja loved Adi and both were happy..she was the only one who could handle And then what went wrong..why did she fell in love with someone..what went wrong...The timing of the question might have been wrong but the question was valid to an extent

Even today he stood up to his dad and now he has decided to investigate what transpired that night

He is not dependent totally on his dad..yup he is obedient and sort of mellow.

He is a lawyer so he definitely has a career too

So far he has been supportive of his brother...in the first episode he asked Pooja's mom to go and support Adi as he knew that more than anyone else he needed her that time

Even in the car scene he was worried about Adi as he noticed how the police officer was staring that Adi..He is a lawyer hence understands that Adi's behaviour may make the police to suspect him.

Just coz he raised one question we can't overlook rest of his qualities

I think he is a good brother and a good person in general.. rest we will see as the story will progress

So far I am loving both Arjun and Noor as both are good siblings and good human beings.
😃
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The taana that Senior Hooda gave is a typical Indian family taana that almost every father gives to their children to keep them grounded.. 😆
May be Arjun was quite young and he didn't first hand experienced the consequences of Mr. Hooda's cheating and that's why he knows but does not feels as intensely about it as Aditya..

I don't think Arjun has any ill intentions towards his brother.. Aditya's anger is going completely out of control and despite the efforts from his family's side, he is not being able to cope up... Arjun feels empathy towards him and his advice was quite rational when he told Aditya that moving on won't be easy but he will have to at least try.. But Aditya's mind was unable to process his advice... questions, pain, stress there are many reasons...

As much as Adi tries to say that he is no more affected by Pooja, the fact is that he is affected by her and her betrayal, the result of which is his misplaced anger on everyone, even to those who are not at all directly connected to him... Someone had to put this into his mind that there may be reasons behind what Pooja did and unless he tries to find the answers he won't get a closure and will not be able to move on and here Arjun plays that role...

He is going to Massouri only for the sake of his brother to find some clue of the incidents that took place in the recent days in their lives.. I believe he is a brother who cares a lot for him.. I hope to see Adi and Arjun's relation normalize soon.. 😊

Originally posted by: anshvi

In my opinion this is a tad bit too harsh about Arjun

As far as what we have seen Arjun is definitely a mature person...he tries to reduce the tension between his brother and dad...sort of a mediator between the two

I don't think he is a bad person or a bad brother at all at least from what we have seen so far

He is rational and thus he is thinking of all possibilities...if we take yesterday's car scene...both were frustrated and the question he raised I guess was not to offend Adi...Pooja loved Adi and both were happy..she was the only one who could handle And then what went wrong..why did she fell in love with someone..what went wrong...The timing of the question might have been wrong but the question was valid to an extent

Even today he stood up to his dad and now he has decided to investigate what transpired that night

He is not dependent totally on his dad..yup he is obedient and sort of mellow.

He is a lawyer so he definitely has a career too

So far he has been supportive of his brother...in the first episode he asked Pooja's mom to go and support Adi as he knew that more than anyone else he needed her that time

Even in the car scene he was worried about Adi as he noticed how the police officer was staring that Adi..He is a lawyer hence understands that Adi's behaviour may make the police to suspect him.

Just coz he raised one question we can't overlook rest of his qualities

I think he is a good brother and a good person in general.. rest we will see as the story will progress

So far I am loving both Arjun and Noor as both are good siblings and good human beings.
😃

I strongly disagree
Yesterday, he was just victim shaming his elder brother in order to justify his holy bhabi's cheating.
No flaws in a person can be justified as a reason for cheating.

He is a lawyer but he does not able to do anything significant and most likely he works in his father's law firm. That is why Mr. Hooda said something along the line like jab khud ke dam pe kutch kar paoge tab baat karna.That means Mr. Arjun has no individual professional identity and still now he is cashing on his rich dad.

Who is he to comment about his brother's married life? Who is he to give bhasan to his brother about life while he himself a zero professionally.

His brother is more independent, more successful, more principled man than him, so his brother does not need his bhasan. He could drive silently, as he saw his stressed, but no he nedded to show his superiority complex.

Arjun is a person who can compromise with injustice, who can justify cheating, who can not think of creating his own identity. He will never able to become even 50% of Adi. Arjun also lacks khuddari.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess he is a lawyer... so I'm not very convinced by the statement that he failed to make an identity. To me it looks like he took up the same profession as his father. And his father is over-critical with him for not reaching his level. It could also be that his father might be expecting him to compromise on certain things in the profession to reach a certain success level which Arjun is against. Lots of possibilities for that statement and it's too early to judge Arjun in any way.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about his Profession, haven't watched the epi yet, but one thing is clear he doesn't go against his dad and just follows his dad's orders. He should have been considerative about Adi's situation instead of constantly telling to get over his pain and grief. And don't know why does he keep defending Pooja.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mijanur

I strongly disagree
Yesterday, he was just victim shaming his elder brother in order to justify his holy bhabi's cheating.
No flaws in a person can be justified as a reason for cheating.

He is a lawyer but he does not able to do anything significant and most likely he works in his father's law firm. That is why Mr. Hooda said something along the line like jab khud ke dam pe kutch kar paoge tab baat karna.That means Mr. Arjun has no individual professional identity and still now he is cashing on his rich dad.

Who is he to comment about his brother's married life? Who is he to give bhasan to his brother about life while he himself a zero professionally.

His brother is more independent, more successful, more principled man than him, so his brother does not need his bhasan. He could drive silently, as he saw his stressed, but no he nedded to show his superiority complex.

Arjun is a person who can compromise with injustice, who can justify cheating, who can not think of creating his own identity. He will never able to become even 50% of Adi. Arjun also lacks khuddari.

Strongly disagree
I am not sure how can we come to this conclusion that he is a failure when we haven't even seen much of him yet..too early to judge...if u noticed then he did stood up to his dad...He always disagrees with his dad when he is wrong...He was the one who booked Adi's flight ticket as well

If he didn't have self respect then he would have obeyed every order of his dad and never questioned him which he Cleary does

Now also he will go to Masoorie to investigate the case..He is doing it for his bhabhi and his bro who needs a closure...so far there isn't any personal gain for him.

Also Adi listens to him if u have noticed...he is the mediator between his parents and Adi

Also we can't be sure if he has done anything significant or not..He is a lawyer who fights cases..He must have win cases for sure..or he might still be new in this profession...so we can't come to a conclusion that he is a failure simply coz he raised one question that was sort of rational too.

Arjun was not giving bhashan but trying to talk to his bro..what he said was not wrong..everyone is worried for Adj but he is lashing out and he is also hurting himself...Arjun is Adi's brother and thus I think it makes complete sense if he tried to talk to his brother

Also the concept of the show is a show which brings out the question of what forces 2 people to find love outside d marriage , why they cant share their probs with their spouses. zoya & adi will be heartbroken when they will know d reason of betrayal, that how their so called perfect happy married life was not so happy or perfect

So yup the question he raised and the show is raising is not irrational entirely

Also the show is not comparing And and Arjun...they are bros not competitors

And I don't think Adi resents his bro as much as u do

Let's wait and see how Arjun's character will progress..I am looking forward to some good bro bonding moments between the two

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .CHOTA_DON.

The taana that Senior Hooda gave is a typical Indian family taana that almost every father gives to their children to keep them grounded.. 😆

May be Arjun was quite young and he didn't first hand experienced the consequences of Mr. Hooda's cheating and that's why he knows but does not feels as intensely about it as Aditya..

I don't think Arjun has any ill intentions towards his brother.. Aditya's anger is going completely out of control and despite the efforts from his family's side, he is not being able to cope up... Arjun feels empathy towards him and his advice was quite rational when he told Aditya that moving on won't be easy but he will have to at least try.. But Aditya's mind was unable to process his advice... questions, pain, stress there are many reasons...

As much as Adi tries to say that he is no more affected by Pooja, the fact is that he is affected by her and her betrayal, the result of which is his misplaced anger on everyone, even to those who are not at all directly connected to him... Someone had to put this into his mind that there may be reasons behind what Pooja did and unless he tries to find the answers he won't get a closure and will not be able to move on and here Arjun plays that role...

He is going to Massouri only for the sake of his brother to find some clue of the incidents that took place in the recent days in their lives.. I believe he is a brother who cares a lot for him.. I hope to see Adi and Arjun's relation normalize soon.. 😊

Arjun does not look so young, he will be just two years younger than Adi in my opinion.
Adi's family never tired to minimize Adi's anger any meaningful way.

No, he is a professional failure, who failed to make any mark in his professional life and he is still financially dependent on his father.
One thing is clear he is professionally less successful than his brother all of his samajdari can't hide this fact.

No, Adi's family never tried to minimize his anger
Giving a cheater like Pooja a bridal look was surely done to control Adi's anger. They glorified a cheater as a bride who already dishonored her marriage and by doing this they play a cruel joke on Adi. They mocked Adi's feelings.
In the name of protecting so called family reputation, they were forcing Adi to do last rites activities of Pooja, did not they know performing those activities was like a mental torture to him.

Still now, nobody from Hooda family spelled one bad word for Pooja in front of Adi. They were singing bhajan of Pooja in front of Adi and trying to find his faults in everything.

A good brother would feel angry on the person who cheated on his good natured brother, he would not worship the woman who broke his brother's trust. He knew how his brother had problem with cheating but he was still expecting that his brother would ignore his bhabi's cheating. Very rational.

Arjun is just another member of Hooda family who normalize cheating. For him it is not a big deal. For him Adi should just move on after mourning 20 days for his cheater bhabi's death. For him, Pooha was flawless who could never do any wrong and it was always other person's fault.
Mark my work Adi will never become closer to Arjun. Because for Adi tolerance of a sin is a sin itself.
A concept which is unknown to Arjun. Arjun also has superiority complex, he always thinks he knew and understood things better than his brother which is not healthy for brothers.

Originally posted by: pearl100

I don't know about his Profession, haven't watched the epi yet, but one thing is clear he doesn't go against his dad and just follows his dad's orders. He should have been considerative about Adi's situation instead of constantly telling to get over his pain and grief. And don't know why does he keep defending Pooja.

He is a yes man for his father.
He has zero understanding of Adi's feelings and his blind defending of Pooja has become intolerable.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

He is a yes man for his father.
He has zero understanding of Adi's feelings and his blind defending of Pooja has become intolerable.

How will he solve the mystery behind the accident I donno,,before that I'm sure Adi will find out the truth about Pooja's secrets one by one. Yeah I agree too much defense isn't making any sense at all.