Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Um not sure about that As Adi does find out about the painting and Zoya father is hiding something as is Aditya father am sure that they had an affair but right now looking forward to hate turning into love
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

Um not sure about that As Adi does find out about the painting and Zoya father is hiding something as is Aditya father am sure that they had an affair but right now looking forward to hate turning into love

Do you think Mr Hooda got to know how Wasim hated Zoya's husband and got him to get rid of Yash to free Zoya ...and then killed two birds with one stone by getting rid of his own bahu Pooja ...for certain reasons yet undisclosed !!!
SadhanaV thumbnail
Yes something along those lines cause he got the case closed there is definitely something fishy going on he must have discovered that Pooja was having ano affairs and must have caught them bug to hide it from Aditya had them both killed. I am not looking forward to Aditya or Zoya breakdown again it's going to be so traumatic for them I hope his brother does not find out the truth
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

Yes something along those lines cause he got the case closed there is definitely something fishy going on he must have discovered that Pooja was having ano affairs and must have caught them bug to hide it from Aditya had them both killed. I am not looking forward to Aditya or Zoya breakdown again it's going to be so traumatic for them I hope his brother does not find out the truth

Did you notice even Wasim burnt / destroyed some papers showing some financial deals
So even he is involved .. God knows if Anjana knew about all this !! Feel so sorry for yash's mom n Pooja's mom aakhir maa ka dill hai yaar
Sutapasima thumbnail
SadhanaV thumbnail
Yes obviously he and Mr Hooda are involved I feel Wasim must have contacted him when He found about Yash's affairs with Pooja and both put their heads together and cooked up this plan as Wasim never approved of Yash as Zoya went against his wishes and married him.
They needed to have taken into consideration a mother's heart but them Mr Hooda disregards everyone's feelings and he will do anything to stop the truth from coming out

SutapasimaYes something along those lines cause he got the case closed there is definitely something fishy going on he must have discovered that Pooja was having ano affairs and must have caught them bug to hide it from Aditya had them both killed. I am not looking forward to Aditya or Zoya breakdown again it's going to be so traumatic for them I hope his brother does not find out the truth
Did you notice even Wasim burnt / destroyed some papers showing some financial deals
So even he is involved .. God knows if Anjana knew about all this !! Feel so sorry for yash's mom n Pooja's mom aakhir maa ka dill hai yaar