Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Thanks for the fast updates, Suta!

Watched the later half of the episode . Didnt like the way Adi gives importance to his MIL more and totally ignores his mother. If his father had affairs and hurt her, Adi is also hurting by sidelining his mother... As a mother I felt bad for Adi's mother. Hope they have some reasonable explanations for that.

I think Asi is furious with her for hiding his dad's affairs and taking his side n forgiving him . He wanted her to protest and make his dad realize his folly but she does not do that n behaves like a mahaan daya ki murti bharitya naari
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think henis furious with her for hiding his dad's affairs and taking his side n forgiving him . He wanted her to protest and make hisndad realize his folly but she does not do that n behaves like a mahaan daya ki murth bharitya naari

Can understand where his anger comes from, yeah. But still not every woman has the courage to protest against or leave their husbands for infidelity. Especially when kids are also inbolved. Adi could go a bit soft on her considering the fact that she must be the one who got hurt more in all this, IMO
Sutapasima thumbnail

Can understand where his anger comes from, yeah. But still not every woman has the courage to protest against or leave their husbands for infidelity. Especially when kids are also inbolved. Adi could go a bit soft on her considering the fact that she must be the one who got hurt more in all this, IMO

Yeah Adinis too harsh on Anjana , she is a sweet lady n has immense love for her sons. She does care for them as well as Pooja. Neither Anjana. Nor sakhsi have even spoken about Yash . I guess they just want every ine to move on n brush every thing aBout this infidelity under the carpet
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sutap...Noor such a sweetheart, her plan to bring her father out from denial mode and speak to them.
They always show Hooda family having breakfast outside due to Oberoi shooting in 😆
I heard bomb blast in OM, out Oberoi and IN Hooda fly...😉
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

Thanks Sutap...Noor such a sweetheart, her plan to bring her father out from denial mode and speak to them.

They always show Hooda family having breakfast outside due to Oberoi shooting in 😆

Yeah due to poor TRPs the other show could not afford that set so they have moved to new set. This was handed over to BH . Now this is the new adress of Hooda family No more having BF outdoors

I guess they will now have their meals indoors in peace 😆😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

When that scene started I was shocked to see her dressed in such revealing clothes ... But then as the scene progressed I realized whynshe was dressed that way
She was a sweetheart tonight ... She even encouraged Zoya . 😳
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the LU Sutapasima
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Harini.

Thank You for the LU Sutapasima

I am loving story writers creativity in this show 👏
Sutapasima thumbnail
Moderator forgot to sticky my update ...
BTW Its so much more fun doing the live updates rather than a written uodate later
Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for the fast updates, Suta!

Watched the later half of the episode . Didnt like the way Adi gives importance to his MIL more and totally ignores his mother. If his father had affairs and hurt her, Adi is also hurting by sidelining his mother... As a mother I felt bad for Adi's mother. Hope they have some reasonable explanations for that.

I am sure this will be revealed later ...that why Adi hates his mom so much ... Adi is not close to his bro Arjun too ... BTW why are there no servants ever shown at Hooda house while Zoya's hkuse had numerous servants !!
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago