diferrence instant tiple talaq and triple talaq

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i am not a muslim but have family friends who are muslim as i have said previously
so i feel there is general missconception even in muslim that what zara is demanding or what supreme court banned and what kabir believe in
i have written the answer in one of my post but i feel that many are no unnderstanding the difference as many muslim friends claim the meaning of what triple talaq is not exactly what supreme court banned 
anyway let me tell you in short or repeat wht i have written
Triple talaq is a form of divorce that was practised in India, whereby a Muslim man could legally divorce his wife by pronouncing talaq (the Arabic word for divorce) three times. The pronouncement could be oral or written, or, in recent times, delivered by electronic means such as telephone, SMS, email or social media. The man did not need to cite any cause for the divorce and the wife need not have been present at the time of pronouncement. After a period of iddat, during which it was ascertained whether the wife is pregnant, the divorce became irrevocable
In the recommended practice, a waiting period was required before each pronouncement of talaq, during which reconciliation was attempted. However, it had become common to make all three pronouncements in one sitting. While the practice was frowned upon, it was not prohibited.[13] A divorced woman could not remarry her divorced husband unless she first married another man, a practice called nikah halala. Until she remarried, she retained the custody of male toddlers and prepubescent female children. Beyond those restrictions, the children came under the guardianship of the father.
so i feel in this serial or supreme court have given notice that there would be no instant talaq which is performed  in wrong way
according to your version of tala q zara is even putting your version of tala q condition 
this is zara demand-ek baar mein tee baar di jane wali talaq nahin balki teen alag ala baar mein di jane wali talaq
there is misconception in india a man says three time talaq and they are divorced after three month there is no reconcilation they have to stay away and if women is expecting then only it can go other way
i think you have not watched the episode in which a couple said three time talaq and they are forced to give talaq even after now they want to reconcile but the board has declared it as talaq and this preferred in india even in any part not the other way 
and what you mentioned is teen baar mein dijaane wali talak whicch zara even demanded and kabir think that if he sai three time talaq then talaq would happen 
you can understand it better on what supreme court banned in this site.there is a video even which can totally make you understand what i want to say
anyway sorry if you due to little knowledge i have wrote anything wrong as it took me about 1 hour to know what is the difference
and i even feel that whatever is written in quran is right method but meny is missusing and turning those thing according to their own benefit
as it is that time really talaq became common on facebook and smas and women just cant ask anything and you all have mentioned otherwise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
You are a gr8 researcher @Adni. 
but let me correct something. Nikah halala isn't Islamic rule. It is also a practice of some muslim ppl who don't respect marriage. Once a woman gets divorced 3 times. her life with her husband ends. and she needs to move on. 
She can get married to anyone, but this has to happen whole heartedly. their niyyat (intention) is to make their marriage works. coz if they have the intention to divorce this nikah is najayaz (forbidden) . they need to consumate marriage. if after all this they divorced. then she is free to marry her old husband after completing iddat.  

There's one talaq in Islam  in which a married couple can't reunit. we  call it (talaq liyaan) means if a man saw his woman in bed with another man , but he has no proofs or witnesses. he can go to court and tell Qazi. if his wife denied. then they'll be divorced forever. 
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ adni 143
I read these articles one week back itself,i posted my thoughts about the lead roles in your old post as a reply to member @MuratHayat i mean last one
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At first I think Zara didn't mention about the INSTANT talaq. So she was both right and wrong that time. But later she started using it and she is right now. Instant talaq is not allowed and men use it like they are asking for chocolates thrice. ðŸ¤”
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

At first I think Zara didn't mention about the INSTANT talaq. So she was both right and wrong that time. But later she started using it and she is right now. Instant talaq is not allowed and men use it like they are asking for chocolates thrice. ðŸ¤”

liked your humour
means they used to ask on phone means height of rediculeness
zara was always against instant triple talaq and kabir was with it thats why she was happy with supreme court order as it was against instant triple talaq not triple talaq

Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

@ adni 143

I read these articles one week back itself,i posted my thoughts about the lead roles in your old post as a reply to member @MuratHayat i mean last one

i written in previous all reply i made tis post as i understood what people are not able to understand
they re simply opposing zara tought and indirectly later saying that only
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You are a gr8 researcher @Adni. 

but let me correct something. Nikah halala isn't Islamic rule. It is also a practice of some muslim ppl who don't respect marriage. Once a woman gets divorced 3 times. her life with her husband ends. and she needs to move on. 
She can get married to anyone, but this has to happen whole heartedly. their niyyat (intention) is to make their marriage works. coz if they have the intention to divorce this nikah is najayaz (forbidden) . they need to consumate marriage. if after all this they divorced. then she is free to marry her old husband after completing iddat.  

There's one talaq in Islam  in which a married couple can't reunit. we  call it (talaq liyaan) means if a man saw his woman in bed with another man , but he has no proofs or witnesses. he can go to court and tell Qazi. if his wife denied. then they'll be divorced forever. 

i know this as i have read it previously about nikaah halala
but sorry i somewhat not like this rule as it is even like forcing a girl to marry someone else without her will 
as you will see in this serial later i gurantee you after talaq both will feeel the voidness of each other but they will not be able to remarry
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i know this as i have read it previously about nikaah halala
but sorry i somewhat not like this rule as it is even like forcing a girl to marry someone else without her will 
as you will see in this serial later i gurantee you after talaq both will feeel the voidness of each other but they will not be able to remarry

Earlier men used to divorce women in morning and get them back in evening means used to divorce them at their whims and fancies and take them back
In order to protect women's integrity, Halala was introduced. So men should be careful while divorcing and women must have rights to decide if she wants to go back to previous husband

hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
TM I suggest u to watch videos of javaid ghamdi on triple talaq and halala ,u will get satisfying answer, videos r available on YouTube.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i written in previous all reply i made tis post as i understood what people are not able to understand
they re simply opposing zara tought and indirectly later saying that only

Yeah i know i mean i posted that i don't know how kabir and head priests and others are so dumb like they following it blindly,then what is use of head priest and board committe if they don't follow quran ,all these thoughts i posted there in your previous post as a reply to the member MuratHayat.i told you as i was not able to copy that comment here.i posted my thoughts there.i mean i asked you  to just go through my comment there.i agree with your point
Edited by ...Nihara... - 6 years ago