Helenkeller321 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am a big fan of harshad and jennifer.
I always cherish the sibling's bond in shows..
Zoya amd noors bond is not much explored but
Aditya and arjun shares a great bond,

when they were forcing him to go with poojas body adi told arjun to atleast he should understand him...
So far its has been too good until yesterday' Episode..
Adi kept shouting due to flashbacks where arjun thought he was shouting at him and retorted back.
He was concerned about the police officer looking at him anxiously. And wanted to save adi.
It was high time adi take control over his lyf.

Wat i found was people bashing arjun for telling once that pooja could not be happy.. wat about the number of tyms adi told zoya yash was not happy with her?

He keeps repeating every now and then and it has become common
And arjun told once and people are wondering if he is poojas brother.. lmao

No bashing
Just a thought.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think you are missing the context of the scenes when Adi blames Zo for Yash cheating on her.

The first time he does that is when she accuses him to be a wife-beater. He would not even have talked to her if she had not said that in the first place. And he has kept that in mind that she worships Yash and blames Adi for Pooja being at the wrong place/wrong time.

The second time he again is mean to her is at the funeral scene and he still repeats the same thing - that you think your husband is great and it was because of me that my wife did what she did.

That is why Adi acting out is actually ok but Zo's blind faith in her hubby is not. Arjun should know his bro and not say something like that because a family member saying it will hurt more than anything else.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago