yash pooja affair is reality of d show which cant be changed

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBK7H_nR68o
this is d link in which concept of bepannaah serial is told that pooja yash did walk out from their so called perfect happy marriage & found true luv in each other. how aditya & zoya will deal with betrayal of their spouses , how will they learn that they r also responsible 4 d betrayal of their spouses & learn from their mistakes , work on their mistakes then get in a new relation.

i had read many post where we frnds predict that maybe in end it turnout that yash pooja were not having affair, i say if it turnout not having affair then it will biggest blunder of d serial, it mean they r changing d concept of d serial.

bepannaah is diff serial where persons having extra martial affair r not negative person but it bring out question what force them 2 find luv outside d marriage , why they cant share their probs with their spouses. it will be very hurtful 4 zoya & adi when they will know d reason of betrayal, that how their so called perfect happy married life was not so happy or perfect

zoya yash & aditya pooja dont share amar prem type of luv b/w them , zoya & aditya both dont know much about their spouses but they blindly trusted their spouses. Zoya need
a zolt 2 come out of her delusional world & adi needs to mellow down , think upon what went wrong b/w him & pooja

accident is mystery of d serial coz in no way pooja & yash will commit suicide

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes, Yash and Pooja were cheaters.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There have been subtle clues like when Zo was making that horrendous pottery for Yash, it is a heart that she is making for Yash and she hurts her hand while making it. Sign?

He is just being very careful and not leaving any clues but it may be that he did care about his wife. But I am so glad that it is an affair. I do not want Yash or Pooja to be evil. I need to know how 2 seemingly happily married people end up cheating. That will be phenomenal storytelling if they do not do any mud-slinging on the spouses while narrating the story.

Show is supposed to be a trendsetter different from current prime time shows. This story will be really different rather than making the spouses evil.

Best things director says- "Story of 2 people who have been dealt a rough hand by fate, a journey of self-realization, and the realization that they too were at fault for their spouses leaving 👍🏼. Their families will be against their relationship and the story is how they fight it out to be together. What emerges is a bond so strong that nothing can shake it Adi and Zo will have an intense story!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But yash don't looks like a cheater He was a lovable husband
Don't know what happened to zoya when she comes to know about this truth

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
As now when adi & zoya both r in same office & acc 2 new article soon will turn out 2 be wedding planners, i m sure they may get more 2 know about pooja & yash, as i will be a shock 4 zoya 2 know that pooja gave 5 crores 2 yash.
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We don't know yash and pooja are cheaters or not ? But why and how adithiya and zoya will fall in love with each other? Iam Thinking this often!
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have read so many synopses of serials in the past abt wht a certain show would be like and what story would be like, but ultimately it never turns out exactly tht way as was narrated to viewers in the beginning.
It all depends on how the story will evolve, how the audience accepts it and how TRPs turn out to be in the end...this is something I hv learnt over time by watching Indian shows, especially when the serial is infinite...

So yeah maybe the basic plotline is abt betrayal, but we never know how it turns out later on. Changes can always be made, so lets see if they stick to wht they promised or will TRP baba hv a major influence on the story later on
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
If u see ishq mai marzawa in its press conference dark luvstory , betrayal was told , it happened in d show also, if a concept is been briefly told in press conference by director or producers , then they cant change or backout from it . Synopsis of serial r not always true as they r not written by director , producer or channel, director or producer will not lie in press conference while briefing about d show , even mostly in all interview s leads also confirmed about affair thing. Producer or director already know what they had planned d main theme of show , they will not change it coz after that show will become baseless or conceptless show. Betrayal of spouses bounded zoya adi together, if yash pooja turn out true zoya will never look on adi , live with yash's memories coz going 2 adi she will consider as betraying yash, adi will die out of guilt 4 mistrusting pooja , they will not longer work together as 6 months will be over , adi will be back 2 pilot job. Producer & director brief d story & concept of d show 2 channel which cant be changed .
Regarding trp , by d promos viewers already got clue of d concept , trp depend d performance of actors
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good that the story will not be changed..
I agree with you Aditya needs to tone down and Zoya needs to become more opinionated and confident..
Cheating or no cheating will unravel with time.. But as of now I am liking Yash-Zoya and Adi-pooja scenes.. Yes Aditya and Zoya are in oblivion but the gestures like preventing Aditya from falling down in the pool or the caring way Yash talks to Zoya are sweet gestures shown by Pooja and Yash.. God knows what made them cheat their spouses.. From the looks of it they do look like caring and affectionate people.. May be people are right that they were not able to communicate their feelings..At times I like Pooja Aditya and Zoya Yash scenes more than Zoya Aditya ones lol.. despite that adi Zoya are more terrific when it comes to acting and chemistry but Pooja Yash are very intriguing.. lol More than anything else I wish to know what made these two people cheaters..
manny136 thumbnail
i prefer they show the cheating make it gritty and the bigger mystery of why it happened and of course the accident truth.
Adi and zoya finding love with each other despite all the crap is better coz they will learn from past and the fact society n family is against it makes it more intense n angsty.