DiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sonam Lamba the popular television actress is all set to join the star-cast of Sony Entertainment Television's popular show Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya'. Sonam has made her mark in the television entertainment industry with well-known shows. Sonam will essay the role of an interesting character called Meethi', who is a sweet-maker by profession and bumps into Ratan during a food festival. The entry of Meethi will bring in a new twist in the blooming love story of Diya and Ratan.

When contacted Sonam Lamba, she confirmed, "Yes, it's true. I will be seen playing the unique character named Meethi' on the show. Meethi is a bubbly girl who is focussed on her career and full of life. I was always waiting for a different role to fall in my kitty which would show the audiences my versatility. I have worked with Rohit earlier as his on-screen sister and now I will be playing a different character. He is funny and very dedicated in his work and I am looking forward to work with him again. It would be interesting to see how viewers respond to my new avatar. It would suffice to say that Meethi will play a crucial part which could bring changes in the relationship between Diya and Ratan
In the upcoming track, Diya (Tejasswi Prakash) has started to have feelings for Ratan Sa (Rohit Suchanti) and is even planning to propose to him. What will happen with this new twist in the tale? Will Ratan and Diya Part ways? Does Ratan also have feelings for Diya?

Credits : Tellychakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We r hoping that Diya has new man why they bringing new woman
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We need a new man to enter into the show ..Not another girl..Ye cvs waale kya karre hai
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
What changes will she bring positive or negative
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Are they making Diya char stupid Diya staying in kesar Mahal even after she knowing ratan lied to her and she feeling jealous with that new gal character
If that's the case I will stop watching rlhn I ant watch Diya char being stupid

I can see her pain but I can't bear her char as stupid
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This girl looks older than ratan.
I just googled and found only that she is 23 years old and she has a boyfriend who is acto. She did a positive role in sath nibhana sathia.

I have a feeling that she will bring dira's relationship strong. Because ratan always thinks that she is not perfect for Diya.

As we already know from spoiler that ratan is taking care of Diya behind her. I meant, he did not tell Diya and he is taking care of her dad and sent him London for treatment.
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Are they making Diya char stupid Diya staying in kesar Mahal even after she knowing ratan lied to her and she feeling jealous with that new gal character

If that's the case I will stop watching rlhn I ant watch Diya char being stupid

I can see her pain but I can't bear her char as stupid

she doesnt know he lied yet. he n CT haven't been caught yet. all she knows is his blood report came normal so she is very happy. CT got beat up by KM thinking he is the drug addict. when ratan's lie is found out then she will be hurt and will want to leave.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Something to look forward to!
Its nice that they are spicing up the drama and keeping the story dynamic.
Meethi will bring positive changes for sure.
And its nice to know that she and rohit have worked together!
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

she doesnt know he lied yet. he n CT haven't been caught yet. all she knows is his blood report came normal so she is very happy. CT got beat up by KM thinking he is the drug addict. when ratan's lie is found out then she will be hurt and will want to leave.

She is intelligent pehredaar she is supposed to think how blood report came normal if he is using drugs

So she should need to know is he at all using drugs ..if he is using g drugs how blood report normal and why she is happy if blood report is normal

Even for drug addicts if some time elapsed blood report comes normal i.e 48 hrs ..so she should make certain if he is addict or not why she is happy