Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nocry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes so pretty😳... I really love her and all her outfits.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nocry

Yes so pretty😳... I really love her and all her outfits.

me too😉
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
She looked beautiful and innocent. I loved her even when she was wearing white cloths with minimal make up in Ishq Ka Rang Safed.
DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She looked beautiful and innocent. I loved her even when she was wearing white cloths with minimal make up in Ishq Ka Rang Safed.

U r right dear, I too loved her in IKRS with her innocent and cute smile in her simple white saree as Dhaani.. And in this show she is portraying role contains innocence and courage with her beautiful attires and simple makeup to represent Zara.. 😳 😊
Really Eisha is very Beautiful and Pretty.. 👏
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww Zaara looked so cute and pretty in today's episode,her costume was simple for an engagement but it was so cute dress and beautiful color and i was drooling over her costume and Zaara  through out the episode😆,i ts very difficult to concentrate on anyone if Zaara is there on the screen,she have so much screen presence and most beautiful cute innocent pretty face😆,i think it is difficult for Kabir also not to drool over her silently😆.I can easily imagine kabir singing "Enna sona kyo rab ne banaaya" for Zaara after mrg.
I generally don't give much importance to looks mostly attracted by attitude more but i can't stop drooling over Eisha/Zaara😆 lol this girl is so beautiful man!😆 and her innocent cute baby face adds to the beauty😆,She looks more beautiful and natural with less make up,in IKRS she brought beauty to the white saree and her hair is beautiful,even White  looks so beautiful on her😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 6 years ago