Pooja many times gave money 2 yash

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In yesterday episode when adi was checking bank statement , apart from 5 crores they were frequent transfer entries 2 yash of big amount, which investor give so much amt 2 a bankcrupt company. There was no credit entry on pooja a/c by yash , i mean yash never returned back that money.

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Yes...and Aditya is going to use that fact to claim ownership to 50% of Zosh.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did u really notice dt in few secs 😲 In d first epi Pooja said to Adi dt, at d end of d month she has to gv him money. If he has money why wud she gv him money? Puzzling or shabby work by writers.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
This is the part of the story that bothers me. Up until now, I was not 100% convinced that Yash and Pooja were having an affair. But perhaps Pooja was giving the money to Yash so that he could maintain Zoya's life style. Or then again, she could have just been a friend investing in his company. Let's see...😆
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

How did you see that ? 😆 I couldn't see anything. 😕

Adi was looking over statements...and Debit and Credits were clearly marked...some in red ink.

They'll show more in the next episode.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It had 5 entries on yash names. Yash name was highlighted
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Did u really notice dt in few secs 😲 In d first epi Pooja said to Adi dt, at d end of d month she has to gv him money. If he has money why wud she gv him money? Puzzling or shabby work by writers.

Good point.

It did seem like she was earning too. In fact she said she was going to some exhibition. So what was she...an artist or something? Or was it a trade exhibition?

Or maybe she managed their finances and was cautioning him.