What Arjun said to Adi yesterday . . .

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
What Arjun said to Adi in yesterday's episode was out of line! First question, is Arjun bipolar? Like seriously?? One day he says "Main apni bhai ko aisa nahi dekh sakta" and the next day he himself says things that hurt Adi more than what his dad says!
I agree that are times Adi goes out of line, but that doesn't mean you can victim shame someone, especially when you claim to love your brother so much and understand his pain!
I hated it especially when Arjun said "Aapko yeh kyun nahi pata tha ki bhabhi aapke saath khush nahi hai!" Like dude, your brother is actually dealing with it in a very sensible way and you made it even better. So much for brotherly affection.
If this is Arjun's idea making Adi feeling better or making Adi understand what he's doing is wrong then I would rather that Adi go slap him first!
I actually liked Arjun in the previous episodes, but now seriously I don't!

Okay, that was me getting out my frustrationšŸ˜†. I'm done ranting about it I guess.

Love,
NirušŸ¤—
Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Was it really victim shaming?
I don't know.

I think Arjun cares for his brother...and probably cared for his bhabi too.

The fact that he posed that question to Adi...I think it was to try to get him to stop his self destructive behavior and force him to think...that maybe, just maybe Pooja didn't cheat on him.

She and Adi were best friends...he had known her since she was 12...he trusted her more than anyone else...she could handle him when no one else could...they were in love...they were happy...so deep was their relationship...why wouldn't he have picked up some signals if she wasn't happy?...If things were less than perfect?

Adi doesn't have an answer...because he's been struggling with those same questions. Circumstantial evidence points to Pooja having cheated on him...but he can't resolve as to why?

So, yeah...I think Arjun was trying to get him to think about the situation differently, not shaming him.