Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Why is this criminal still getting work?
greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol @kim75 I am wondering why these two "kaifs" even get films? I can get Kat has Sallu, but why would anyone want Isabelle? If she is anything like Kat I am sure her acting is bad...or even worse.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kim75

you need to take a chill pill buddy. unless they are related to you or you are a friend/or know them personally.
i am just asking a simple question, cause seems like all the sisters changed their last name to Kaif who were born as Turquotte.

Dude...u need to take ur own advice...I was asking a simple question too...u are acting like a newbie who has visited this forum for the first time and have not seen people ask all sorts of questions...so do people ask questions or defend their favorites because they are a friend or are related to or know a celebrity personally??? what kind of ridiculous logic is this?? Aise yoh ye forum band ho jaana hai...her member ko ye bol kar chupp kara do...ki kyon Bhai question kyon pooch raha hai...are u related to this celebrity?? So buddy keep in mind that u are on a BW forum.😳
1105912 thumbnail
Isabelle and Sooraj? 🀒

PASS!! 😡
Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .purplerain.

lol @kim75 I am wondering why these two "kaifs" even get films? I can get Kat has Sallu, but why would anyone want Isabelle? If she is anything like Kat I am sure her acting is bad...or even worse.

As is Sallu himself or the people he has launched or helped launch are all acting /talent ki dukaansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
928730 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim75

you need to take a chill pill buddy. unless they are related to you or you are a friend/or know them personally.
i am just asking a simple question, cause seems like all the sisters changed their last name to Kaif who were born as Turquotte.

irony died a painful death here
I've seen u many times questioning people who've bashed deepika ?? I guess ur her relative

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

irony died a painful death here

I've seen u many times questioning people who've bashed deepika ?? I guess ur her relative

W*F??πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
God bless this movie and the audience..

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

God bless this movie and the audience..

koi dekhega toh audience hogi na.πŸ˜†..I don't know why Kat is letting her sister do this movieπŸ˜•
KhwaboKeParinde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and who's going to watch this movie? πŸ˜†