Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Meena_

He's was being absurd when he was about to ride the pilot despite the impact of Puja's death and situation. Like, who the hell gives sudden permission to ride even having the protocol of test-ride in concious state despite the sudden influence of his wife's 'supposed' betrayal? I'm pretty sure there are strict rules unlike what they showed the test permission for Aditya.

Good that he is suspended. He needs to calm down. 😆 Though this means office love hatred will start then office romance. 🥱

Originally posted by: KK84

Don't look for logics in Indian serials lol! Just enjoy! Whatever the reason is I am loving this hate relation of Adiya!! It will lead to intense love so am happy!!!

For now I am more worried about how they making it so obvious' it was an affair that it definitely won't be an affair and then to watch Adi die in guilt will kill me for sure!

There is no logic in Indian shows I agree but still sometimes it gets OTT. I like Adi. I like the way he is angry and that he is lying to himself that he is ok. But I am just not liking the OTTness in few scenes.

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Main prob of aditya is he is searching 4 an answer that what went wrong in his so called perfect happy marriage, that pooja cheated him , & he is not getting answer of it. Zoya still in denial that yash cheated

But the problem is he is just blaming everyone. He is like why why why Pooja did this to me. But he didn't try to look for the answers. Biwi ne cheat kya toh first thing he should do is look for the answers. Why she did this, since how long etc... In fact it's his brother who asked him to think about it. Why she cheated on him even though she loved him very much. 😆
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree ... Zoya has equally been cheated n she is innocent soul Aditya should have sympathised with her not hate her to make her life miserable bcz her husband had an affair with Aditya wife this is stupid ... :(
982283 thumbnail
Him taking his frustration out on Zoya makes no sense at all. She is as much of a victim as he is. And he is no one to decide how someone else deals with their trauma. Its none of his business. He cant shove his views or opinion of what happened between Yash- Puja down everyone's throat.
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Him taking his frustration out on Zoya makes no sense at all. She is as much of a victim as he is. And he is no one to decide how someone else deals with their trauma. Its none of his business. He cant shove his views or opinion of what happened between Yash- Puja down everyone's throat.

Yeah but it's not like he can get his revenge from Yash! So he will hurt the next closest thing to Yash and yeah he must've expected Zoya to be on his side...both wudve been on the same boat then but she trusts him blindly and to him it's very clear so it's bound to make him angry! I think I would react the same way!
982283 thumbnail

Yeah but it's not like he can get his revenge from Yash! So he will hurt the next closest thing to Yash and yeah he must've expected Zoya to be on his side...both wudve been on the same boat then but she trusts him blindly and to him it's very clear so it's bound to make him angry! I think I would react the same way!

I don't know about you.. But I empathize with victims of infidelity.. I also don't care if strangers are on my side.. If I were him I would be taking out on my father and family who are totally oblivious to my condition.. Not some strange woman I don't know. He himself agreed after he came out of jail that if a person breaks the law they should be held accountable.. They shouldn't be let off the hook due to nepotism.. Then why was he made at Zoya for calling the police? Technically even if she did inform the police she was just holding him accountable.. The character contradicts himself too many times..
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I don't know about you.. But I empathize with victims of infidelity.. I also don't care if strangers are on my side.. If I were him I would be taking out on my father and family who are totally oblivious to my condition.. Not some strange woman I don't know. He himself agreed after he came out of jail that if a person breaks the law they should be held accountable.. They shouldn't be let off the hook due to nepotism.. Then why was he made at Zoya for calling the police? Technically even if she did inform the police she was just holding him accountable.. The character contradicts himself too many times..

Not all his actions are justified but I think he is seeking for that comfort of having someone say to him that I am just as mad about what these two did. Zoya has been cheated on also according to him so if she was angry at Yash, he would find solace in that but it must be really annoying if someone is being so blind about it then even if that person is a stranger.

According to him, it's crystal clear that they had an affair. You want that the other person who has been cheated on to side you...cos they are a victim also!

I think he was mad at Zoya for calling the police cos his intention of coming was to drop her bag and shopping - yes, upon seeing Yash's pic his anger spiralled to another level which was wrong but he is probs very helpless cos he can't even harm the person who took everything away from him behind his back. Those thoughts that someone else is in your partners arms behind your back, makes you look like a fool and is enough a thought to drive u crazy with anger.

Kat
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aditya going to the office and taking over actually makes sense. He put $5 Crore into the business of Yash. Of course he only just found that out. Instead of selling the business to recover losses, Zoya has decided to run the business and make a profit again.

What Aditya is going to do is make sure he gets his money back and in the meantime show Zoya who's Boss as well. As long as he keeps the "Gul Hero antics" to a minimum, I think I can live with it. Yes, he's not coming across as a "nice guy". But I think at this point we can't really expect him to.

He is not the most mature person and gives knee-jerk reactions and that is what he is doing here. BY the end of all this, he will be more mature and grounded. Maybe the man Pooja wanted him to be! But the person who will make him that man is ironically Zoya, not Pooja!

He hates Zoya for:

Not accepting Yash cheated on her.

Not wanting to see Yash was not a perfect person.

Not accepting that there was a relationship between Yash and Pooja (the full extent of which is not known at this point). But it's like Zoya wants to pretend that there was nothing going on, when that is clearly not true.

He hates her for telling him home truths like "You hate yourself, not me!"

Now he hates her for calling the Cops on him for entering her house! (But after the game he pulled there, anyone would). But maybe he thinks she called the Cops coz she thinks he stole her bag? Beats me! LOL

For breathing the same air as him. (This is a good reason too!) 😆

P.s: Zoya knows her MIL called the Police. She told her she did!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago

How is taking revenge or torturing Zoya is going to make Yash pay for whatever he has done to him ? Isn't it quite absurd ? I mean if Yash really cheated on her then he clearly didn't care for her much. Adi just needs a punching bag. 😆