Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

You mean when she will look at him angrily 🤣
Darr ke bhaag jayega

🤣🤣 OMG if maya enters the show...ooh la la...everyone will pay, whether they have done anything or not 😆
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indian television par angey young man dikhane ka trend bhi on rakhna h 😆
Edited by MissIamTheBoss - 6 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree... going to someone else's house and damaging house was way out of line and a criminal act. He actually should have remained in the lock-up for longer. Honestly, Adi is now coming across as deranged and not just someone who is broken and betrayed.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hear you.
I am even somewhat okay with him going to Yash's house and doing all that tod fod.. but hating Zoya for what? for calling the police? kuch bhi😆

AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's a way to vent out his anger. He is so angry and frustrated and the problem is that he cannot even question his wife. So he's projecting all that anger on Zoya. Plus, Zoya denying Yash and Pooja's affair also bugs him and he believes that she's the one who put him behind the bars. I believe the business part is because Pooja spent his money on Yash's company so... that's how he is the co owner idk?
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I've been saying since episode 1 that Aditya is over-reacting.

All he cares about is that his wife cheated on him, and not that she is dead.

I was so happy when Arjun shouted and him and told him to basically use his brains and accept that he is also at fault somewhere in their relationship.

Go Arjun! 🥳

P.S. I love Harsahd though, really a gem of an actor!
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yash and Puja are not around for Aditya to fight, blame and torture so he is venting his frustration out at everyone around him.. highly immature but that's how he's been.. a man-child who Puja has always taken care of.. whethe she loved him or not , not sure.. but she was the anchor in his life. Now with Puja gone, he is disoriented.. he is wrong to accuse people around him.. he should rather introspect and ask questions as to what n where could he have gone wrong.. Arjun showed him the mirror yesterday but his ego got hurt n he stormed out.. but he should really think why he has to rely on a diary to know his wife..Zoya on the other hand, is willing to accept her shortcomings n she's try to mend things.. she has begun to realize that she might not have been a perfect wife.. she knew nothing about his financial crisis, even his likes n dislikes.. but she is willing to accept and rectify even if Yash is gone..
Edited by MistyDawn - 6 years ago
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After reading so many of your comments I could not stop myself from posting my views over hear.
Firstly let me introduce myself I'm Mahi, helllo every one 😊

I just don know how fan Adi is justified for shouting on Zoya, but hear I just can understand one thing the makers are show us the basic characters of the main leads, where on one hand Adi is broken and doesn't believe in any relationship now after Pooja's betrayal on the other hand Zoya is a very strong person in terms of her trust in any relationship she is not angry and severed all her ties with her father even after his constant dissaproval of her husband even after 5 years( even before they knew about his affair) and now even when every one is hell bent of telling her that her husband cheated on her, she may even has realised the truth but still she is not ready to it go and want to do justice to what ever is left behind.

Zoya is exactly the type of person Adi requires in his life to reunite him with his family. This is why cvs are creating all this built up of image.

And as we know love hate relationship between the leads is always a hit.😉
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Main prob of aditya is he is searching 4 an answer that what went wrong in his so called perfect happy marriage, that pooja cheated him , & he is not getting answer of it. Zoya still in denial that yash cheated

Thing is if Yash was alive he would've lamped him one, probs killed him but he can't do that so naturally he will take it out on his family cos end of the day he hates Yash and now this is his way of revenge. I guess anyone would do that.

If your son had an affair, the one being wronged will also question your upbringing. This is then society we live in.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read all the lovely comments here.

To reply at everyone who think his actions are justified:
Even I agree with you all that his anger is very much normal. Taking the frustration out on his parents with whom he doesn't have a good bonding and at his brother who supports more his wife than him is totally ok. After all we get angry, upset and disappointed more by the closed ones than the strangesr, right ? Somehow his anger for Zoya is also understandable. Though such behavior is called harassment. But let's just agree that he has his reasons to hate her. This is how far I agree with you all.

But what he did at Yash's house is where I don't agree. Now people can bring the upbringing and that's why he was angry at his family but is it really justifiable to go at someone place and break things ? That too to a house where only his mother and sister live. He was behaving like a psycho with them. Let's not care about the sister but how could he go and behave like this with an elderly woman. How could he be so disrespectful ? This act was very childish and absurd.

Today he broke Yash's things at the office too. And I don't mind at all. But going in his house was wrong.

Before I end, it's really nice to see people who are pointing out both at Adi and Zoya's faults. People are not blindly worshipping the characters. This is quite unusual. 😆