Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I know Indian daily soap and logic are like opposite of each other. If they make characters sensible and understanding, like cheater spouse and the person who helped him to cheat are no more, let's move on in life, there won't be any story to begin with.

But still Aditya is acting like a jerk. Zoya might be dumb, bimbo and all that, but at least she's not on mission destroy everything. I cannot stand an asshole. Somewhere I want them to bring Maya to deal with Aditya, saari akkal ek din me thikane pe aajayegi.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

I am not here to justify Aditya's anger in the situation or his expression of his anger. He is definitely taking out his frustration in all the wrong places but then, he has no right place to take it out. His wife and the guy she cheated on him with are both dead. He can't beat Yash to a pulp, neither can he scream at Pooja so he screams at Zoya and breaks Yash's photo frame into shards. He scares everyone and anyone with his explosiveness...but that is what he has become now, an erupting volcano.

However, why is it necessary to see his perspective or justify it? No one needs to justify that Aditya's is doing the right or wrong thing. Something wrong has happened in his life...more than once and this last time is something he really cannot tolerate because he has been through one betrayal from his father. His wife's betrayal is that more unbearable. So if he is out of control and does stupid, dangerous and reckless things, it doesn't need to be justified. Harshad is expressing and acting out exactly what the character is supposed to feel. Even if he is doing something wrong...that is what Aditya's character is about. He is a screaming maniac right now because that is how he reacts to being cheated by someone he trusted more than himself. There is no need to identify with or justify the protagonist of a story, its only necessary to watch the drama unfold and empathize with what the character is feeling. That doesn't mean that you have to agree with his ways, you just have to understand what makes this guy tick...so that you can continue to enjoy the show without being judgmental about how someone should process their grief.

Totally agree with you JC
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

I know Indian daily soap and logic are like opposite of each other. If they make characters sensible and understanding, like cheater spouse and the person who helped him to cheat are no more, let's move on in life, there won't be any story to begin with.

But still Aditya is acting like a jerk. Zoya might be dumb, bimbo and all that, but at least she's not on mission destroy everything. I cannot stand an asshole. Somewhere I want them to bring Maya to deal with Aditya, saari akkal ek din me thikane pe aajayegi.

You mean when she will look at him angrily 🤣
Darr ke bhaag jayega

Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I sure have to agree with you:
1) there is never logic in Indian dramas
2) this hate tht Aditya displays for Zoya will eventually lead to intense, passionate and posessive love for sure...tht is the most common formula in these dramas. The biggest example is Udaan...just saying
After the hatred turns into love, mostly the guys just cant live without their lady anymore...and frankly I am looking forward to see Harshad enacting those scenes...he will rock for sure

I get you..😆
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Idk if he is doing too much or not

but its fun 😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Main prob of aditya is he is searching 4 an answer that what went wrong in his so called perfect happy marriage, that pooja cheated him , & he is not getting answer of it. Zoya still in denial that yash cheated
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aditya's dialogues are definitely fun...my gosh. And the way Harshad delivers them in such a sarcastic, almost funny way...cannot help it but I really LMAO...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

You mean when she will look at him angrily 🤣
Darr ke bhaag jayega

😆

Perfect. Just a gun is missing.

Confront him 'Adityashwer devta! I'm agent of yamraj Maya Malhotra. I'm in contact with everyone in this world and out of this world. So you want me to get answer of all your nonsense questions through my contacts, or you would like to visit your pyaari Poojeshwari devi personally, I can send you there as well'
Edited by White..Magic - 6 years ago
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right aditya hooda has lost it.its gone extreme now.why hate zoya now?I guess they think the old formula of hero heroines Tashan wala love will be hit nonsense has started
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Main prob of aditya is he is searching 4 an answer that what went wrong in his so called perfect happy marriage, that pooja cheated him , & he is not getting answer of it. Zoya still in denial that yash cheated

perfectly said😆