Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

His anger is kinda justified. He wants to get angry at Pooja but she's dead. He wants to get angry at Yash but he's dead too. So he's getting angry at Zoya because she's the only one left.

He comes to conclusions too soon. He's quick to judge people. Like he did with Zoya and Yash and Pooja.
Agreed, his actions were not good today but it's not wrong too. He went to Zoya's place, saw Yash's photo, got pissed and broke it. That man probably slept with his wife. For this man, his wife and best friend lied and decieved him. He's bound to get angry na?

He is blaming everyone for his misery. It's time to grow up now. If Pooja cheated him it's not his family members fault nor Yash's family responsible for it. So far he was being an a** with his family and Zoya, it was still understable but what did Yash's mom and sis do ?
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eshasrk

And this whole nafrat saga tht is abt to start...where will it lead to ??

Coz if Aditya is reminded of Poojas betrayal with Yash everytime he sees Zoya, how will they ever fall in love with each other and be with each other without him being reminded tht his wife had an affair with her husband ???? It almost seems like an impossible task
This is why I think tht both their believes will be shattered.
Yash might turn out the cheater and Pooja might turn out to be innocent who was just helping a friend or business associate out. Or maybe the person Yash cheated with was known by Pooja...any scenario is possible

I would have preferred to see them working as a team even if they disliked each other but work together to find out the truth. This office love hatred and revenge drama is just getting too cliche now. 🥱
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I really don't know what's his plan. But I guess it's because the money was Aditya's and that's why he wants to take it back. Aur upar se he will get to torture Zoya. It's like sone pe suhaga.

I feel there is something else. Maybe Puja used the money for something else. Maybe Puja was trying to help Yash as a friend because he might've helped her in something? But Aditya judging their relationship way too early. Maybe Yash borrowed the money from someone else & puja used the money for something else. I don't get the sudden stubborn behavior of taking the business over without knowing the facts.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I didn't like Aditya's behavior towards Zoya in the super market too. Why is he so hell bent in making Zoya believe in the affair and hate Yash? For him, she's still a stranger whom he hardly knows.
Aditya's anger towards Yash's family nor Zoya is justified. What he did today was not at all good. It was an immatured and childish act. It's like today he just vented our his frustrations on Yash's family.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

It was so far. It's not something you like but you understand him. But today he was absurd. Like his father said. It's time he takes control of his life. He is not realizing that he is being a real a*s.

He's was being absurd when he was about to ride the pilot despite the impact of Puja's death and situation. Like, who the hell gives sudden permission to ride even having the protocol of test-ride in concious state despite the sudden influence of his wife's 'supposed' betrayal? I'm pretty sure there are strict rules unlike what they showed the test permission for Aditya.
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't look for logics in Indian serials lol! Just enjoy! Whatever the reason is I am loving this hate relation of Adiya!! It will lead to intense love so am happy!!!

For now I am more worried about how they making it so obvious' it was an affair that it definitely won't be an affair and then to watch Adi die in guilt will kill me for sure!
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Don't look for logics in Indian serials lol! Just enjoy! Whatever the reason is I am loving this hate relation of Adiya!! It will lead to intense love so am happy!!!

For now I am more worried about how they making it so obvious' it was an affair that it definitely won't be an affair and then to watch Adi die in guilt will kill me for sure!

I sure have to agree with you:
1) there is never logic in Indian dramas
2) this hate tht Aditya displays for Zoya will eventually lead to intense, passionate and posessive love for sure...tht is the most common formula in these dramas. The biggest example is Udaan...just saying
After the hatred turns into love, mostly the guys just cant live without their lady anymore...and frankly I am looking forward to see Harshad enacting those scenes...he will rock for sure
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't read all the responses, and I'm only going to give my opinion.
I don't condone anything Aditya did, but I don't blame him either. 🤔

He comes from a background where trust means everything to him, because his own father cheated on his mother. He's immature, childish, but imagine what that must have done to him.

He marries...his childhood friend, Pooja. Sure he loved her, but perhaps even more than that he had complete trust in her. That meant everything to him.

Pooja of all people betrays him..or so the CVs want us to believe. For all we know they may have been friends, or government spies even, who were killed and set up.

But the circumstantial evidence points to the facts which Aditya believes...that Pooja cheated him. The last person on earth he thought would do so considering their childhood friendship, their love, her knowing about his parents...still, she allegedly cheated on him.

So he goes over in his mind again and again...why? Why? Why? He's good looking. Earns well. They were best friends. They were in love. They were happy. So why?

The fact that he can't come up with a logical answer only adds to his confusion and the hate building up inside him for Yash.

Then look at the other circumstances. Rigamortis had set in and Yash and Pooja's hands were locked together. They even wound up being cremated at the same place. Then he sees the picture at the grocery store, and then he finds that his wife had invested 5 crore (no small sum) of his money in Yash's company.

All through this...he is constantly running into Zoya, who according to him is so naive, so stupid, it's almost laughable. And yet...she is not angry at Yash for cheating on her. She refuses to believe that he even did such a thing.

This adds to his confusion and anger. Why is he hurting and she isn't? He taunts her at every meeting trying to jar her into a reality he feels she isn't willing to accept.

He goes to Yash's home...not to tear up the place, but to return Zoya's purse and groceries which she left behind after their last confrontation. He sees Yash's pictures. He can't bear the fact that people are missing and glorifying a cheater. Not just any cheater...someone who cheated with his wife...so he loses it and breaks a couple of photos.

Yes he loses control but he is angry...and people often do things in anger that they wouldn't have otherwise.

The police comes just as Zoya does, and he assumes incorrectly that Zoya brought them with her.

His pity for her immediately turns to hate, because again Yash "the culprit", Yash "the cheat" is not being hated and blamed...rather, Aditya..who should be sympathized with and should be considered "the victim"...is being arrested.

Yash's sister conveniently doesn't clarify that her mom and not Zoya called the police.

It's a convoluted mess.

So once again...do I condone his actions? No.

Do I understand where he's coming from? Yes. 😆

His investment (made by Pooja) entitles him to 50% share in the company, so now he's going to be at Zosh. Mostly to get back at Zoya...the CVs had to come up with some way to throw them together. I mean they were running out of coincidences. 😆 So they grounded him for 6 months and now this 5 crore investment.

It's okay...I'll take it...I love odd ball jodis...and I want to see how Aditya Hooda falls in love with a naive girl like Zoya Siddiqui. 😳

Edited by Fatima_Q - 6 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not here to justify Aditya's anger in the situation or his expression of his anger. He is definitely taking out his frustration in all the wrong places but then, he has no right place to take it out. His wife and the guy she cheated on him with are both dead. He can't beat Yash to a pulp, neither can he scream at Pooja so he screams at Zoya and breaks Yash's photo frame into shards. He scares everyone and anyone with his explosiveness...but that is what he has become now, an erupting volcano.
However, why is it necessary to see his perspective or justify it? No one needs to justify that Aditya's is doing the right or wrong thing. Something wrong has happened in his life...more than once and this last time is something he really cannot tolerate because he has been through one betrayal from his father. His wife's betrayal is that more unbearable. So if he is out of control and does stupid, dangerous and reckless things, it doesn't need to be justified. Harshad is expressing and acting out exactly what the character is supposed to feel. Even if he is doing something wrong...that is what Aditya's character is about. He is a screaming maniac right now because that is how he reacts to being cheated by someone he trusted more than himself. There is no need to identify with or justify the protagonist of a story, its only necessary to watch the drama unfold and empathize with what the character is feeling. That doesn't mean that you have to agree with his ways, you just have to understand what makes this guy tick...so that you can continue to enjoy the show without being judgmental about how someone should process their grief.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

I haven't read all the responses, and I'm only going to give my opinion.

I don't condone anything Aditya did, but I don't blame him either. 🤔

He comes from a background where trust means everything to him, because his own father cheated on his mother. He's immature, childish, but imagine what that must have done to him.

He marries...his childhood friend, Pooja. Sure he loved her, but perhaps even more than that he had complete trust in her. That meant everything to him.

Pooja of all people betrays him..or so the CVs want us to believe. For all we know they may have been friends, or government spies even, who were killed and set up.

But the circumstantial evidence points to the facts which Aditya believes...that Pooja cheated him. The last person on earth he thought would do so considering their childhood friendship, their love, her knowing about his parents...still, she allegedly cheated on him.

So he goes over in his mind again and again...why? Why? Why? He's good looking. Earns well. They were best friends. They were in love. They were happy. So why?

The fact that he can't come up with a logical answer only adds to his confusion and the hate building up inside him for Yash.

Then look at the other circumstances. Rigamortis had set in and Yash and Pooja's hands were locked together. They even would up being cremated at the same place. Then he sees the picture at the grocery store, and then he finds that his wife had invested 5 crore (no small sum) of his money in Yash's company.

All through this...he is constantly running into Zoya, who according to him is so naive, so stupid, it's almost laughable. And yet...she is not angry at Yash for cheating on her. She refuses to believe that he even did such a thing.

This adds to his confusion and anger. Why is he hurting and she isn't? He taunts her at every meeting trying to jar her into a reality he feels she isn't willing to accept.

He goes to Yash's home...not to tear up the place, but to return Zoya's purse and groceries which she left behind after their last confrontation. He sees Yash's pictures. He can't bear the fact that people are missing and glorifying a cheater. Not just any cheater...someone who cheated with his wife...so he loses it and breaks a couple of photos.

Yes he loses control but he is angry...and people often do things in anger that they wouldn't have otherwise.

The police comes just as Zoya does, and he assumes incorrectly that Zoya brought them with her.

His pity for her immediately turns to hate, because again Yash "the culprit", Yash "the cheat" is not being hated and blamed...rather, Aditya..who should be sympathized with and should be considered "the victim"...is being arrested.

Yash's sister conveniently doesn't clarify that her mom and not Zoya called the police.

It's a convoluted mess.

So once again...do I condone his actions...No.

Do I understand where he's coming from? Yes. 😆

His investment (made by Pooja) entitles him to 50% share in the company, so now he's going to be at Zosh. Mostly to get back at Zoya...the CVs had to come up with some way to throw them together. I mean they were running out of coincidences. 😆 So they grounded him for 6 months and now this 5 crore investment.

It's okay...I'll take it...I love odd ball jodis...and I want to see how Aditya Hooda falls in love with a naive girl like Zoya Siddiqui. 😳

I am liking it too but it is fun to laugh at the tactics CVs use to push the story forward. Sometimes really ridiculous reasons and coincidences. 😆